How Often Do You Come To JWD During A Day, Week or Month??? Hours or Mins?

by minimus 559 Replies latest jw friends

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

I check in now and then...

• compound complex
    compound complex

Hello Gary/Diamond,

I am so techno-challenged that I daren't add any feature that might in some remote way compromise my conduit of communique' transferal. Do you know about something called a printer? I just turned off the NPR news to concentrate on this message to you across the pond. They could very well have announced the Governing Body's decision to go ahead and start Armageddon, but it will be announced here at any moment, so here I stay!

Hooked but Happy 4 Hours!

CoCo

• Honesty
    Honesty

It's the first and the last thing I do every day.

I have a laptop in my bed just so I can check the board when I wake up and again before I go nightie night.

• nowisee
    nowisee

in the beginning i was here every waking minute. i think most of my posts were in the first 6 mos. jwd served its purpose for me. there was catharthis...sort of like the psychotherapy i went through some years back. then i realized i had to do things like work...support myself...pay attention to hubby...see family and friends....have a life. so now i come here when i have some time...mostly late at night before bed. instead of compulsively feeling like i have to read EVERYthing like i once did, i am now more selective and only open threads which sound like they have personal interest to me.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Minimus..I picture you on a sandy beach with a desk top computer..Selling our opinions to a credit card company..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• Soledad
    Soledad

I'm here at most 2x per week now, and rarely post. I'm doing a slow fade. I've been IA for about 6 months now. I haven't turned in my time slips. I hope the board elders dont try to call on me for a shepherding visit.LOL

• compound complex
    compound complex

Dear Diary,

I'm so sorry, but I had to get away for just a bit. It's 11:00 p.m. and Schubert's Serenade, arranged by Liszt and played by Horowitz, just concluded on NPR. Mort Jacobson is the commentator. Vincent d'Indy's Symphony on a French Mountain Air is coming up. Right now Terrega's Memories of the Alhambra is being played on the guitar [played by Eduordo Fernandez]. I feel like crying - it is so incredibly gorgeous. Memories, yes MEMORIES of my beloved Espana! The Mediterranean influence that permeated the soul of my youth, has imprinted itself upon everything I do till this day. I cannot but be reminded of my Catholic roots and the mystery of it all. And now, I'm back to you, Dear Diary. I couldn't stay away too very long. I thought my life was over because I just discovered that SOMEONE big time lied to me. I really don't blame God. I cannot for the life of me figure how I was fooled for so long. I've lost everything, yet I have more now than I had lost. Many new friends have come into my life, and they love me - and I THEM. But I can't really see them, well not their faces anyway. I have a vision of some, like a fellow with a long nose. Like in the movie ROXANNE, with Steve Martin and Daryll Hannah. Yet --- I can see their hearts, like Grannie Grace's. My grandfolks are all departed but she's a kick-ass granma! I had to get away, DD, but I'm back already, yakking away! because I just want to tell you everything! I took a break and watched SNEAKERS with Robert Redford and Sidney Poitier. Some deal about breaking into Gov't codes and the banks, yadda yadda! Like there are evil guys out there trying to steal secrets -- yeah that's it! TOO MANY SECRETS! They were playing Scrabble. Nobody believes in conspiracy theories, do they, DD? you won't tell, will you that I have this LITTLe niggling curiosity about who's runnin the world. I was told there was a NEW WORLD SOCIETY by my church.......but who's running things? I sure cant trust the leaders of the church. Oh, i'm starting over, but I have this peace - it's incredible. Dear Diary, I pour out all my heart to you and you don't care that i dont proofread cuz normally I'm so anal about goofreader everything I put on paper. I'm sleepy. I just had to come back and sign off for the day, my dear, DEAR DIARY!

CoCo

• compound complex
    compound complex

Dear Diary,

I never sleep more than a few hours at a time, you know that. "The Voices of Spring" by Strauss was just announced on NPR. It's 4:04 a.m. It was originally written as a vocal selection and Bianca Bianci sang it. It was not a success till it was heard in Russia. Gill and Vitty and I were talking about false religion and its end. Can't be soon enuf! Trying to get in touch with some other friends with my ?s but I am not able to get their attention. What should I do, Dear Diary? I'll be patient. Strauss - like above with TVOS - and other composers weren't always "heard" right away. Persistence. No one is center stage. Should I just keep asking my questions, going back to the top, so to speak? I'm so glad to be able to confide in you, DD! I know you will never reveal my insecurities! The Empire Brass is performing now. Missed the title...sounds like Renaissance music, very regal sounding. Oh, "Lauda Jerusalem"! Going to see if Gill is still around and wants to talk about religion. Sign off, DD.........

CoCo

• zagor
    zagor

on a good day might be here several times during a day, sometimes posting sometimes just reading...

• JH
    JH

I come here more often than JW's go to the KH.

I spend more hours reading and posting than I spent time knocking on doors.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit