How Often Do You Come To JWD During A Day, Week or Month??? Hours or Mins?

by minimus 559 Replies latest jw friends

• blondie
    blondie

min, if you post 15 a day and I post 10 a day, how can I have more....I don't understand your post.

Blondie

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Probably, more than I should be. It's about the only thing I feel like doing right now. With all the stress that's going on in my life, this and playing word games on Pogo is about the only UNstressful things that I can do.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

How Often Do You Come To JWD During A Day, Week or Month???

Too damn much I think. I love the forum. To be in the company of such greats as Blondie and Minimus, is irresistable draw for us lowly ones. Min - are you on public reproof? Six months max- you'll be right back on center stage, Jehovah willing. [snicker]

I am different about how I post, and what threads I look at now compared to two years back. I try and stick my foot in my mouth less often now too.

Jeff

• minimus
    minimus

You have more total posts than moi.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

It's only been a few months since I joined the JWD. I started out posting and reading a bunch. I still come on everyday, but my need for JWD is already tapering down. I don't post 15 times a day anymore and I just come on for 10 to 15 minutes a few different times each day now.

I feel that this is a great outlet as experts have said that former cult members are in the best position to help others out of the cult. I also feel that it is important to get on with a real life- away from the computer. I am reading books now, I used to spend all my reading time on WTS literature. I walk more, I intend to multiply my exercise and spend more time with non-JW family. Use the JWD as much as you need, everyone, but please start developing life outside of JWD too.

• minimus
    minimus

Jeff, yes, I'm on permanent "reproof" for a year now. But I must say, JWD is still the best (ex)JW site out there!

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

During the week when hubby is at work and kids at school - I check in daily and often leave the JWD on my desktop so I can pop on and off to read the threads. I don't post every day but almost every day. If I am having a really hectic week, I may go a few days without posting even though I am lurking and reading and checking my pms.

On the weekends - I rarely post. If I do, it is usually late at night. We do lots of family things during the weekend.

Overall - I would say I am pretty chatty and have racked up quite a few posts in the last 6 months. Lilly

• blondie
    blondie

Well, min, if you post 15 a day and I post 10 a day, you should catch up eventually.

Blondie

• minimus
    minimus

Actually, I get up to 25 posts per day but usually twice a week I'm not at my computer. Sometimes, I'm at less than 10, other times more than 15. But my imput is rather low (for me).

• hambeak
    hambeak

I come on mon - sat during the day and check it time to time if I'm not busy. I really like this forum and can vent a lot of pent up frustrations that only another ex jw would understand. And yes it is addictive but fun

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit