How do you feel about Tatoos?

by Fisherman 213 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Satanus
    Satanus

Scarifying kinda interests me. It's where they cause raised bumps on the skin. I think a couple of rows of those running down my back would be cool. I wonder how high they could make them.

S

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

12 and counting. I LOVE tattoos, and am proud of each and every one I have.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    Scarifying kinda interests me. It's where they cause raised bumps on the skin. I think a couple of rows of those running down my back would be cool. I wonder how high they could make them.

In order to make the scars really stand out, they have to be cut out. You might want to consider subdermal implants, you could scar on top of those and make them predominant as a mother.

• unbeliever
    unbeliever

I love tatoos but have not worked up the nerve to get one myself. When I do get one I want it to be on my lower back.

Something silimar to this

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass

I love tatoos but have not worked up the nerve to get one myself. When I do get one I want it to be on my lower back.

Something silimar to this

Hot Dayum!!!! That's what i'm talkin' about....

Just re-affirms that tattoos are sexy....

When ya get it done, Please do share.....

OK, I'll share. It could be more fun that way.

I don't think my girlfriend will have a problem with that....

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

Are all posters here that favor tatoos ex jws? Doent seem to me that after having a jw mentality one can change towards tatoos. Sex I can understand. But how somene that has been a jw can feel that way about tatoos I havent a clue.

• kerj2leev
    kerj2leev

I've always envisioned having a picture of 2Pac on the lower left side loooking up, and something cannabis related of course (ya'll know how much I LOVE the Herb)...

Looks like OFG is bringing "SEXY BACK"!!

• Xirian
    Xirian

I personally think tattoos are fine. I have one that I spent about 2 1/2 years designing exactly as I wanted it. I wanted it to be a reflection of my outer and inner personality and as a protective animal totem, so to speak, since the animals I chose are ones that I feel protect me in a metaphysical sense.

If you're offended by something, then that's all on you and I could care less why you feel that way. You are obviously forcing your morals on me, and I have fine morals thank you very much.

Why don't you try worrying about something that actually matters, like sickness, homelessness, famine etc... and stop worrying about what people do to their own personal property. What you are saying is exactly the same as me saying that your JW suit offends me when you come to the door in the middle of the summer in super hot weather. You offend me that you don't take into consideration my feelings on how you dress and hurt your body by not allowing it the proper exposure to the outside elements at that time of year. That offends me. I could also say it offends me when I look at how you force your children to wear the same sort of outfits in the summer and how that's tantamount to child abuse. I could say I'm offended by the fact that you shave your face and keep your hair short because those are god-given gifts that shouldn't be altered. Shall I go on.

Of course, none of these things offend me because I would be wasting time worry about something I couldn't change and something that was based on my own moral standards.

Please for the sake of you and your family, Fisherman, get a life and go live it and stop worry about things that you can't control.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug
    Oh baby, it's on, BRING IT
    Sorry, I can't help myself.

I know that statement is a lie!!!! I know how well you can help yourself babydoll....

Awww, only thanks to Sparkplug and the USPS. Heehee.

OMG OMG OMG Screaming and jumping around, (In my head because my body don't jump like that today!! ) You got it!! Is it pink and did it have all its parts? hehe.

Don't worry OFG...I bet she will like you more than any ol' pink bunny.

So glad I could hook a sister up! I hope it was a quality one. I should have asked Kaylen. Eh? Or gone and bought a bunch for self first!

Test them puppies out!

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

MinisterAmos

His armor is completely wrong from helmet to shin-guards and his armaments bear no resemblance to anything ever used in feudal Japan.

The katana-to has a curve almost resembling Damascus armament and the wakizashi is more of tanto length. It also has an incorrect shape. Anyone who practices Iai-to (or has ever seen the Tom Cruise flick) will notice the errors.

This is the problem with tats. He's got one that was badly done (at least in terms of artistic details and isn't that the whole point?) and now has to literally live with it.

Again sorry for pointing you out, but maybe it can help someone else.

I do love someone who knows their stuff. In context it is almost Monty Pythion. I suffer from this in Sci-Fi movies... they could do Star Trek in a far more credible fashion given our knowledge of physics, but so much of it is just wrong. And some 'historical' stuff makes me cringe (don't know fanny adam's about the different periods of Japanese armour, but am liable to shout at the TV for the wrong armour or weapons for the period. My fiance goes through Dickens, Bronte and Austin adaptations like a scalpel (No! He didn't do THAT! Arrrgh!!!). And the fact that the Da Vinchi Code and its prequel have major plot errors... (turn OFF all the other surveilance cameras and triangulate the signal you morons!!).

Kitty

Wow Luke! Now everyone will point and laugh at your historically incorrect tattoo.

Precisely. But if you knew about cars and someone told you his tat' was a '69 Mustang, and you knew it was a '71 with the wrong door handles... you'd have to smile... even if no one else cared.

The point about making sure Chinese/Japanese/Korean ideograms (or Latin quotes come to that) actually say what you think they say is a good one... reminds me of the one about 'Feng-Sui' being Japanese for 'Interior Designer'... of course, the reason why you had the tattoo would still be important, but finding out the character on your butt cheek actually said 'flatulent'...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit