How do you feel about Tatoos?

by Fisherman 213 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• JH
    JH

I made one for you and painless OFG

alt

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    I dunno....but I'd sure like to lick it!
    LMAO @ Kitty. Can I join in the fun? Give a few tugs on the dread locks while we are at it!

HEY! Those are MY dreadlocks to tug on, Ladies! OK, I'll share. It could be more fun that way.

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

LMAO at Rat. That's very nice, JH. Jesus on his back would be very appropriate.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Leo,

Would he be able to have the surgeon cut out the tatoo and allow it to be preserved and perhaps framed?

Depends on the size and location of the tatoo, They probably could shalack it, that way you could dust off it. Or you could depending on the size make it into lamp nite shade, But then the light wood make it fade faster, might last a couple of years.

• BCZAR2ME
    BCZAR2ME

This is the most ribald thread I have come across thus far.

bczar

• coolhandluke
    coolhandluke

How about this tattoo?

http://modblog.bmezine.com/wp-content/uploads/200611131458-pix1.jpg

that looks a lot like cygnus.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Really....why would anyone care? Why SHOULD anyone even care? They're just tatoos! If you don't like them fine, but as for anyone else's body, so what.

They really aren't a disgrace or a statement of not caring about one's body.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    Would he be able to have the surgeon cut out the tatoo and allow it to be preserved and perhaps framed?

Tan the hide, make it into a wallet, and sell it on e-bay.

W

• coolhandluke
    coolhandluke
    coolhandluke

I hate to single anyone out as an example of why not to do something, but your "Samurai" is really poorly done.

His armor is completely wrong from helmet to shin-guards and his armaments bear no resemblance to anything ever used in feudal Japan.

The katana-to has a curve almost resembling Damascus armament and the wakizashi is more of tanto length. It also has an incorrect shape. Anyone who practices Iai-to (or has ever seen the Tom Cruise flick) will notice the errors.

This is the problem with tats. He's got one that was badly done (at least in terms of artistic details and isn't that the whole point?) and now has to literally live with it.

Again sorry for pointing you out, but maybe it can help someone else.

wow. i didn't realize it. you are so right. what ever will i do now? do you think i can get it removed? what about a skin graft? do you think i can find someone my exact skintone to donate to me? see, this is why the tattoo is on my back. it isnt on my face or my arm. its for me. i look at it every day. the historical significance was not my aim. the idea of someone to threaten and another to protect my ideal was. i let the tattoo artist have his way with the design. i love my tattoo. your favorable opinion is not required for my continued happiness nor for me to get to sleep at night nor for me to "literally live with."

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos

Gaahhh if you're so sensitive WTF would you post the picture on the Internet for God's sake?

OK let's use the example of the girl who wants some cool kanji and instead gets a tat that reads "dumb-ass" or "grilled cheese sandwich" in Japanese calligraphy because the "artist" hasn't a freakin' clue what he's doing..

Happy?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit