How do you feel about Tatoos?

by Fisherman 213 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Frank75
    Frank75

ha ha ha! terry's an anti tat lobby group all unto himself! .... man it cracks me up how seriously you take everything. well, i guess life is SERIOUS business. ha ha!

tetra

I may be the least serious person on this planet. I'm frequently told by my friends and co-workers that I don't seem to have a serious bone in my body. I'm light-hearted and like to laugh.

In print, and; especially here on JWD I present my rational side which is often in response to something irrational (as I perceive it.) I don't like to be misrepresented. I do defend my point of view against knuckle-draggers who create strawman nonsense and put it in my mouth.

That's about the only time, though, when I even SEEM serious.

Well I would say guilty! too. Go look into the mirror pal, you are in some serious denial.

First get a tattoo on your forehead that says, "I'm a Noid"

Frank75

• Terry
    Terry
    Well I would say guilty! too. Go look into the mirror pal, you are in some serious denial.

Isn't that a river in Egypt?

• Frank75
    Frank75
    Isn't that a river in Egypt?

Hah! That is about the first "rational" thing you've posted. Kinda funny too.

Now get rid of that beer belly because it offends me!

LOL

Frank75

• MsUrsy
    MsUrsy

I love them!...I personally have 3...a present to myself for not going to a place that seemed to judge on Outside appearances alone, (yes, the KH)...I wanted them back in the 90's, but I was a JW and knew it was wrong...I am proud of my tats...one is for my daughters, one is for my parents, and the other is for me....A U2 based tat with the words "Walk On" underneath, to remind myself to continue to walk on form alot of pain in my life...one of them being the Witnesses...My daughters who also left, have tats also...I think they are a form of art, and I know they aren't for everyone...but I think mine are beautiful :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit