Please post new forum feedback or questions here

by Simon 180 Replies latest forum tech-support

• rebel8
    rebel8

I emailed you earlier but now I was able to get in. Now I'm trying to update my email addy but I'm not receiving the confirmation email.

Oh I think I figured it out. I have all emails with the word 'jehovah' blocked. lol. Got it now. Now where's the embarrassed smiley...

• insidetheKH
    insidetheKH
    People with a short password can't login. They will have to reset their password
  • millie210
    millie210

Any thoughts on how to use this site with AOL?

My GoogleChrome is not as secure as my AOL account and I would like to use it.

I cannot see the code box to put in the required proof that I am human and I also dont have a visible reply box.

I think they are there, just not visible 

• rocketman
    rocketman
    I like it - uploaded my old avatar in a snap, and signed it using my username since the e-mail addy was one I no longer have, then quickly updated that. Looking good Simon, thanks.
  • pontoon
    pontoon

Sign up on laptop with Windows worked well although it doesn't always keep me signed in.  On my Android device the sign in button doesn't work for me. It also rejects my username when I substitute it for my email address.

Great job Simon, thank you

• violias
    violias

I can post in Chrome but not in IE 11.  I created a new account b/c of this but I am still recognizable  b/c I just added and s to my name. I do like the new purple color. also now I have an email address I can remember as I had no clue what the other one was.  

my old user name is VIOLIA NOW IT IS 

VIOLIAS , just added and S. 

• violias
    violias
    oh wow I now have a new avatar!  just one thing, is my email private?   I can see it but hope no one else can.
  • Simon
    Simon
    Only you should be able to see your email - the profile editing page is the only place it appears and each person sees their own data only.
  • Bobcat
    Bobcat

Simon:

Good work. I was wondering if anyone else has mentioned any problems with the search function (I get a "Server error" on a blank page.)

Thanks again for all the hard work.

Bobcat

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

A couple issues here:

I had written "see towards the end of this thread", and then double-clicked "this" and clicked the Insert Link button. When the link was inserted, it moved the word "this" to a new line :-\

Second problem: The posting process hung at the step shown in this screenshot, but when I checked the thread in another tab, the post had actually been made. Edit: This post also fell victim to the "Hung on 'Queued for processing'" bug.

Third issue:

When I went to use "text-dragging", where you hold down the mouse button on selected text and then drag it to move it, the post window converts to a "Drop image" mode and I cannot re-position the text. You can see the word "this" in the middle of being dragged through space here.

This is on Firefox on a Mac.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit