Please post new forum feedback or questions here

by Simon 180 Replies latest forum tech-support

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hi AnnOmally!..

Good to see you as well!..

Ya I miss old Mutley too..

If we get a signature section on the new forum..I hope I can bring him back..

We`ll see..

• Simon
    Simon
    If you click one of the reply avatars it will take you to that place in the topic. The last one obviously is the last reply - just as you could before.
  • _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Ahh very cool simon, i had not realized that!  I also like the "non orphaned posts" 
  • Hortensia
    Hortensia
    I would really like to be able to delete messages. And the icon says I have 10 new messages, when in fact I don't have any new messages.
  • cultBgone
    cultBgone

Hi, Simon - So your sync worked and my "minus one" message count reset properly to zero. But tonight, it shows 18 new messages and while it would be fun to be that popular...I really have no new messages, so it seems the sync is unsynced again.

Thanks! 

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries
    My account keeps showing the inbox symbol as green and a #2.  I don't have 2 unread mails though. Is this is glitch you know about? 
  • Apognophos
    Apognophos

You guys are small fries, mine is stuck at 21 :-)

Here's a slightly-alarming bug I found today:

Notice the middle search result of these three.  I was searching for "Russell quote" at the time.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Two of my favorite features on the old forum were the "Topics Started" and the "Topics Posted To" button.

Is there a way to do that here on the new one? I haven't figured it out.

• Apognophos
    Apognophos
    Point to someone's avatar to get the pop-up, and you can click on their topic or thread count.  Topics Started is not really working right, though.
  • BU2B
    BU2B
    Hello again!  After many days of not being able to login, I am back live thanks to a password reset email.. Thanks guys!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit