Please post new forum feedback or questions here

by Simon 180 Replies latest forum tech-support

• Apognophos
    Apognophos
    Oh, sweet, I just saw the graph of posting activity under my name.  I was actually wishing for a while now that I could see the level of my activity over time, that's really helpful.
  • Simon
    Simon
    You should be able to sign-in with your existing account - us the username if you can't remember the email you registered with or no longer have access to it. Don't reset the account if you can't access the email as you'll simply lock yourself out and I can't merge accounts.
  • Simon
    Simon

Having the old email doesn't matter - you know the username so you can sign in with that. If you try to reset the password with an email that you don't have access to then you basically just lock the account.

If anyone is having problems then it would be better to email and wait for me to fix things.

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Thanks for the upgrade!  Merry Christmas to us~!! :)

Is there a way to access my original account (Aude_Sapere) ?  I *think* I know the old email address but it was disabled 9 years ago.

The reason I want access to it is because I think there may be some email that never got read.

-Aude.    

• Mr.Finkelstein
    Mr.Finkelstein

Had problems signing in with my old account and e-mail, so I had to create a new name, with a new e-mail.

I cant seem to log in even with these with IE 11 ?????

I can log in with Firefox though .

....... but my new username will not save,  so I have to sign in every time. ????

• Simon
    Simon
    I'll work on the sign-in and cross-browser issues tomorrow.
  • neverendingjourney
    neverendingjourney
    When I click to view my profile it says something like "X posts" and "Y topics."  When I click on the X or Y (presumably in order to pull up a list of the threads I've posted in) I get a "page not found error."
  • Simon
    Simon
    When I click to view my profile it says something like "X posts" and "Y topics."  When I click on the X or Y (presumably in order to pull up a list of the threads I've posted in) I get a "page not found error."

Thanks, that should be fixed in the next update. For now, just click your name and go to the public profile page everyone else see's and those links work, e.g.

neverendingjourney
  • Simon
    Simon
    all the images are unscaled and YouTube loaded in like 1080p for some reason. I'm in Firefox on a Mac.

I found the problem, it will right itself when I run an update job tomorrow and should work correctly from then on.

• Goshawk
    Goshawk

Thank you for the time and effort Simon. Looks good so far.

When clicking on the Original link for the topic is shows the page not found.

Best regards,

Goshawk

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit