Please post new forum feedback or questions here

by Simon 180 Replies latest forum tech-support

• Simon
    Simon
    1. Is there a way to look at a Discussion topic and know HOW MANY HAVE VIEWED IT?

Not right now

2. Is there a way to read a PM we have sent?

Yes, click the 'sent' tab in PMs

3. How do I fold this account back into my original Terry account and delete this one?

Just sign in as the original account. There is no merging currently although that may be added in future.

• compound complex
    compound complex

Thanks, Simon, for all your hard work.

When I've started a new thread, words I have written out do not show up in the post, and edits do not appear, i.e., I cannot correct a typo.

Latest is "Previously Loved" (Used) Mop Bucket for Sale,"in Jokes and Humour.

THANKS!

Thoughts?

• compound complex
    compound complex

for example, I tried to edit  ". . . for Sale,"in Jokes and Humour" and could not.

Sale," in Jokes . . .

(spacing between closing quotation mark and the word in.

• St George of England
    St George of England

"Have your say...." box back to normal.

Thank you Simon

George

• Viviane
    Viviane

See the latest site update for this new feature

*sigh*, you're a software engineer, the answer is supposed to be "that's a new feature, not a bug".

Seriously, though, thanks for changing that!

/BTW, technically I know that wasn't a bug, per se, but the joke doesn't work otherwise. At least I didn't have to fill out a DCR or anything.

• Twitch
    Twitch

Liking the new format I am

Excellent job Simon!

• Splash
    Splash

I have to sign in every time - it doesn't remember me.

That Captcha thing is a pain every day, or >1 per day.

I'm using Chrome on a PC.

Splash

• Viviane
    Viviane

Another thing that could be nice is to remember our settings, like I change the views on everything to 20, turn off snippets, etc.Anytime I sign out and then back in I have re-do those. Remembering that, or maybe being able to set it as a profile preference would be nice.

I do use Firefox and have my browsing set to private mode.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury
    i think the private mode will not save your settings Viviane. Or else it could be the cookie for this site needs to be deleted as it may be corrupt.
  • Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened
    Simon, I can't send any PM's. 

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit