Please post new forum feedback or questions here

by Simon 180 Replies latest forum tech-support

• Ignoranceisbliss
    Ignoranceisbliss
    On my iPhone i have to continually sign back in.        On my iPad it lets me stay signed in.      Any ideas?
  • Xanthippe
    Xanthippe
    When I first signed in on my iPad I ticked the option to let it remember my password which I think is what keeps you signed in. Do you get that option when you sign in on your phone?
  • Ignoranceisbliss
    Ignoranceisbliss
    Yes.      I hit the remember me function
  • LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Good job on the new website, Simon. It's better for touchscreen than the old JWN but I'm still getting used to it.

Just one thing, the post number out of total posts besides the avatar is missing - could this be introduced here?  

• Incognito
    Incognito

Simon,

While posting to your "flags" thread, I noticed that my post contained grammatical and word errors which I attributed to auto correct on our tablet. (Blackberry Playbook)

I edited the posting and although the corrections were clearly shown upon updating the thread, the edits were not shown after refreshing the page.  The thread was edited again with the same results.

Than you and your family for making this site available and for your sacrifices in keeping it going.

• Incognito
    Incognito

Identical results on this thread

"Thank you" was initially posted but after upload, it became "Than" so i don't now believe it is my tablet's autocorrect.

The error was corrected in an edit and was displayed properly after saving but it reverted back to "Than" after a page refresh.

• Fernando
    Fernando

Thank you for all the hard work and many hours Simon.

I wonder if a JWN to JWC landing page might make the changeover less bewildering to those folk who did not get a heads-up?

For a while I though JWN was down.

Then I thought maybe gone.

Then I looked around on JWC and discovered some posts that clarified.

I fear for those of this great community who are not internet savvy or not technically inclined.

We'd hate to lose a few dear "sheep"...

• St George of England
    St George of England

For the last couple of days the "Have your say..." box has lost most of its functions.  Just 18 empty boxes and 4 drop downs.  Is it just me?

George

• galaxie
    galaxie
    Not just you st george.. me also
  • galaxie
    galaxie
    My post replies do not register like/dislike,but always edit /flag .am I the only one ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit