APOSTA CURRY!

by Dansk 805 Replies latest members meetups

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

He works for BT, for his sins. He is mostly based in Nottingham, but had a job at the Newport centre to do this past week. He makes the profit out of his expenses, and he made a tidy one on this trip. I suppose he wouldn't have been all that far away from where you live, would he?

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Not far at all. In fact I passed Newport on Monday as my partner and I went to Cardiff on Monday to see a comedian.

£5.90 to get into Wales!!!!! Honestly.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

He went there Tuesday and came home Thursday, and I wondered if you lived anywhere near there while he was away, he could have stopped by for a coffee. Maybe next time eh?

No more away trips this year, not overnight stays anyway, though he might be in Blackburn in the week.

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

I live pretty close to junction 11 of the M5, about 5 mins away.

Yes, next time hes more than welcome to any 2 from a selection of custard creams, bourbons, or rich teas. ANY 2!! Thats south west hospitality for you.

• Dansk
    Dansk

Anyone still want a

Ian

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow
    next time hes more than welcome to any 2 from a selection of custard creams, bourbons, or rich teas. ANY 2!! Thats south west hospitality for you.

What more could anyone ask for? He's not bothered too much about the bourbons, but he likes rich tea, we always have a packet of them in the cupboard. If you see a BT van pulling up outside your house, it could be Trev, he uses one for away trips.

• Dansk
    Dansk
    though he might be in Blackburn in the week.

That's not too far from me!

Ian

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

He won't know till he goes to work on Monday whether he's going to Blackburn, Ian, but if he does, he might well call on you, depending on how long the job takes. Have the tea and biccies handy, just in case.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Anyone heard from Material Boy, Paula & Lesley at all? They all have disappeared last couple of weeks and I don't seem to be able to get in touch with him to see if he still is going and wants my room at the travel lodge - if I don't hear anything by tomorrow I will have to cancel my booking or offer it to anyone here - ie Poppy if you are still looking for cheap accomodation. I'm desperate for the cash and off in to hospital Tuesday morning so need to sort this out tomorrow at the latest.

xx

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Hi Crumpet,

I haven't seen Material Boy or Paula on here for a few weeks, and I'm on every day at some time, so perhaps they've been on holiday. I hope you hear from them soon, and I'm sorry you won't be at the curry. We'll have to meet some other time, we will definitely invite you to ou wedding next year.

love

Linda

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit