APOSTA CURRY!

by Dansk 805 Replies latest members meetups

• KW13
    KW13

Ian i have another friend who might be able to come along.

He is also called Carl but with a C

I will let ya know but for obvious reasons he'd be coming to the meal too as my friend.

Please put him down as a possible.

• KW13
    KW13

Just spoke with him, he's now a definite ian. Meal and Pub.

• Dansk
    Dansk

LATEST UPDATE: 7 October: 46

Latest list with Christian/Fore names (if you don't mind your real name being mentioned please let me know):

DEFINITES:

Ross (LittleToe)

Trev & Linda (Dedpoet & Fullofdoubtnow)

Marion (Iamfreenow)

Ian & Claire (Dansk & Physio)

Gary (Diamondblue74) & Dawn (Sirona)

Karl & Megan (KW13 & Kimoko)

Lowden

Emo Katiekitten Pleasuredome Ken & Pauline (Kaytee & Twinkletoes) Paul & Claire (Gadget & Faolan) Brett Griffin-Young (BritBoy) Paul Marshall & Daughter Gordon (Gordy) ISP & Latte Ian & Marie (South African Beef & Bubble) Jonno_oxford Sandra Cordelia & Boyfriend & Friend Mike & Cristina (Englishman & Her Ladyship) Shaun (Material BOY) & Pauline & Lesley Dianne (Dido) & Three Friends (Naomi, Andrew and Leroy)

Eddie C. & Michael

Fran (Marsh) PoppyR. Gareth (Cyberdine Systems101) Carl

Possibles I'm waiting to hear from:

Chiddy Brian Peppermint Happehanna Come on you possibles, make it a DEFINITE. Let me know ASAP PLEASE!! 4 PLACES LEFT FOR THE MEAL! Ian
  • bubble
    bubble

14 DAYS TILL THE APOSTACURRY

I'M SO EXCITED

XXX

• Dansk
    Dansk

Hi Gordon:

Is the Swan and Cemetery (who came up with that name)

Is it far from the restaurant ?

The pub is a couple of miles from the restaurant but, providing we have enough cars, you should be able to come along AND be driven back to the metro. From what I understand, you won't be the only one going back into Manchester on the metro.

By the way, when I was a Dub we used to catch the metro into Victoria Station for the District Convention at the M.E.N. All the JWs wore badges. Do you think we should make apostate badges for the group?

Ian

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

If its a naturist do where are we supposed to pin the badges??

Think Ian, think!

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow
    If its a naturist do where are we supposed to pin the badges??

Well, the men should be able to hang their's somewhere. As for the ladies, I'll have to give that one some thought.

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Hey Linda, your man had better get there early to buy his round of engagement celebration drinks before all 46 turn up. Even up north where drinks are only 50p a shot that half a years salary for the average lancastrian!

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

He's saving up now, Katie. He's been away this week, working in Newport,and always makes a profit on those trips, so he will be fine.

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Hes been working in Newport??? Whaaa...... they only have 3 jobs in the whole of Wales. growing (leeks and dafodils), digging (for coal and leeks and planting dafodil bulbs) and singing.

I hope he makes enough to cover the bridge toll. £5.90 it costs to go and visit the little people. Thats half an annual salary in Wales.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit