APOSTA CURRY!

by Dansk 805 Replies latest members meetups

• Dansk
    Dansk
    Have a good time y'all !

Thanks, Simon! I did send you an invite by pm many weeks ago, but didn't receive a reply. If you can make it, you know where we are! Ian

• Simon
    Simon

Sorry I couldn't make it ... too much on and busy working

Maybe next time !

• Dansk
    Dansk

I know BritBoy has started a new thread but I'd just like to close this one by thanking everyone who turned up. In the end we had 33 people in the restaurant (if we count Pubsinger and ISP who didn't have a meal but turned up) and 20 in the pub afterwards.

Claire and I were thrilled so many came and it was a real pleasure to meet you all. South African Beef, Bubbles and BritBoy are so incredibly generous - and I would like to extend a special thanks to Gadget who helped me take in the money for the meal. Couldn't have done it without him - and his girlfreind, Claire, is a beauty! Gadget, I'm liking you more and more each time I see you!

I could go on and on praising individuals, but the truth is everyone was great. Ross, it was wonderful having you stay with us again!

KayTee and Twinkletoes, we'll be down your way just as soon as I'm finished with the hospital! Trev, we're really looking forward to the pictures. Great meeting you!

So, all being well, Claire and I will be at the next ApostaMeal in the Midlands!

Love and best wishes,

Ian & Claire

• Dansk
  • KAYTEE
    KAYTEE

((((( Ian & claire ))))),

Sunday night.8pm

Just arrived home, safe and sound . A very BIG THANK YOU for all you did for us and others.

I was great to meet up with everyone - certainly a weekend to remember.

love from KT & Twink.

• Faolan
    Faolan

Thank you Dansk! It was lovely to meet you and thank you so much for organising a great night. Had a fab time - although me and Paul couldn't keep up with Dawn and the rest who were out partying until the bird's started signing. Thanks again to Dawn as well for putting us up overnight, it's really appreciated!

Best wishes, Claire, x

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit