• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Alas, I did not. It's been around a lot longer than I have

• Moomin
    Moomin

IGNORE ME SORRY

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

When? I lived in England for most of the 80's, so I may have missed her.

• dido
    dido

LT- whereabouts in England?

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

I lived near Nottingham, and for a while in Buckinghamshire. It really messed with my accent

• dido
    dido

I live near Bucks, what part?

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Marlow on Thames, in High Wycome Congregation (when there was still just one). During the months before I DAed I visited and gave a Public Talk in Thame.

• dido
    dido

I used to go to boarding school in High Wycombe, the big abbey on Marlow Hill, do you know it? I never went to any meetings there. I live near Denham, Uxbridge area, i thought maybe we might have crossed paths. Anyway, time for my bed, nite.

• Dansk
    Dansk

OK, my computer is back on line - YEAH!

E-mails are coming in - and going out! YEAH!

The internet is quicker - YEAH!

Marsh, you can catch the Metrolink to Bury from Piccadilly. The walk to Shudehill from your coach station is about a mile. There are plenty of taxes in Piccadilly if you want to take one to Shudehill and then catch the bus. A taxi from Manchester to your hotel could be quite expensive - no less than £10.00.

Ian

• Dansk
    Dansk

Ross,

Well, I'm sorry you won't be wearing your kilt. Are you bringing your fiddle? Could have a sing-a-long in the pub later!

We're taking our small digital camera. And Gadget will probably have his digi-phone!

So, looks like we'll be able to post plenty of piccies (once I learn how)!!

Ian

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit