APOSTA CURRY!

by Dansk 805 Replies latest members meetups

• Gill
    Gill

I hope you all have a wonderful time!!!!!

Please post all the scintillating details next week, or whenever your hangovers wear off! Whichever is sooner!

Gill

• zagor
  • Dansk
    Dansk
    Sirona ROFL I just realised I'm accidentally logged in as Diamondblue!

Phew! That's a relief. I was wondering what Gary was doing with stilettos in the cupboard!

As I organised this bash I don't have to rush around - so I can enjoy the fact that it's just been pouring down with rain and all our aposta curry chums will be looking bedraggled by the time they get here Some of the gang are coming straight to my house for a

I know cameras are being brought so it's hoped some pictures will be posted on Sunday!

Here's to friendship

Ian

• Dansk
    Dansk

Zagor,

I knew there must have been a good reason to go for the curry! Thanks for the information links!

BTW, with so many Christians and atheists around the table we could be in for an interesting evening

Ian

• Dansk
    Dansk

LATEST UPDATE: 21 October: 29 Latest list with Christian/Fore names (if you don't mind your real name being mentioned please let me know):

DEFINITES:

Ross (LittleToe) - booked

Trev (Dedpoet) - booked

Ian & Claire (Dansk & Physio) - booked

Gary (Diamondblue74) & Dawn (Sirona) - booked

Sad Emo - booked Katiekitten - booked Ken & Pauline (Kaytee & Twinkletoes) - booked Paul & Claire (Gadget & Faolan) - booked Brett Griffin-Young (BritBoy) - booked Gordon (Gordy) - booked Latte - booked Ian & Marie (South African Beef & Bubble) - booked Cordelia & Friend - booked Dianne (Dido) & Three Friends (Naomi, Andrew and Leroy) - booked Eddie C. & Michael - booked Fran (Marsh) - booked Jilly (PoppyR.) & Mark (Boyfriend) - booked Gareth (Cyberdine Systems101) - booked Possibles: Paul Marshall & Daughter

Brian Peppermint Happehanna Jonno_oxford Come on you possibles, make it a DEFINITE. Let me know ASAP PLEASE!! Linda's mum is in hospital so, obviously, Linda can't attend - and Marion is looking after her dog, so can't come either. BUT Trev will be there!! PLENTY OF PLACES LEFT FOR THE MEAL! JUST TURN UP AT 6.30PM. Ian
  • Pubsinger
    Pubsinger

Hi Everyone

I am pubsinging at The Royal Albert Hall tonight.

But I'll pop in for a pint at 6.30. Got to be on my way by 7.15 at the latest

So I'll see you there

• Pubsinger
    Pubsinger
    I am pubsinging at The Royal Albert Hall tonight.

Sorry did I say The Royal Albert Hall?

I meant to say Bacup Conservative Club. It's an easy mistake to make

• Dansk
    Dansk

For B&Bs and Hotels, go to page 5 of this thread.

SATURDAY, 21st OCTOBER @ 6.30 p.m. at the FORTS of INDIA, Radcliffe New Road, WHITEFIELD, Manchester. (Postal Region M45) . DIRECTIONS for those coming by car:

Junction 17 M60:

Follow the sign for WHITEFIELD.

On the dual carriageway go straight for one mile, going through 5 sets of traffic lights (not counting any pelican crossings). The first 2 sets of traffic lights are close together (with McDonalds on the left).

3rd Set - Cookson's bicycle shop on left.

4th Set - NatWest Bank on right.

5th Set - Bear right heading towards Bury and turn immediately right. This will take you to a FREE car park outside shops and a TOTAL FITNESS gymnasium. Look diagonally across the road from the car park and you'll see the FORTS of INDIA restaurant.

I shall probably be at the door of the restaurant to welcome you. Please be there before 6.30 p.m. Ian

• Dansk
    Dansk

METROLINK TO WHITEFIELD:

If you're going to use the Metrolink (tram) from Manchester to Bury get off at WHITEFIELD Station. If you're using the Metrolink (tram) from Bury to Manchester get off at WHITEFIELD Station. Walk up the stairs and as you come out of the exit look diagonally across the road and you will see a Barclays Bank on the corner. Cross over to this bank and then, with the bank on your left, just walk straight ahead past all the shops. As you round the bend you will come to the Forts of India.

By the way, my toilet is off-limits to anyone who has a vindaloo!

Ian

• Simon
    Simon

Have a good time y'all !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit