APOSTA CURRY!

by Dansk 805 Replies latest members meetups

• Dansk
    Dansk

Hi Slim,

Look at page 5 for information on B&Bs and Hotels.

You are very welcome to join us, but please let me know ASAP as I need to give the figures to the restaurant! Also, if you can join us, will you be bringing anyone with you?

Ian

• twinkletoes
    twinkletoes

BTTT

ONLY 5 PLACES LEFT - it would be great if we could fill those places and have the whole restaurant to ourselves

Twink

• Cordelia
    Cordelia

hey ill do my usual

WHAT IS EVERYONE WEARING?.

• Dansk
    Dansk

Didn't anyone tell you? It's a naturist bash!!

Seriously, just come casual. We want to be comfortable and really enjoy ourselves. It's the pub afterwards, remember. No point having a ballroom gown Anyone wearing a suit will be evicted along with their briefcase

Has anyone heard from Chiddy? There are just 5 places left and I'd like to hear from more definites. C'mon, folks, make my life easy!

Ian

• bubble
    bubble

16 DAYS TILL THE APOSTACURRY

• Dansk
    Dansk

Had another take-away from the Forts last night as Claire and her sister were meeting up to go one of those sing-a-long Sound of Music what nots! Anyway, it was chicken korma and was beautiful. Whetted my appetite for the 21st!

Ian

• Dansk
    Dansk

For B&Bs and Hotels, go to page 5 of this thread.

SATURDAY, 21st OCTOBER @ 6.30 p.m. at the FORTS of INDIA, Radcliffe New Road, WHITEFIELD, Manchester. DIRECTIONS for those coming by car:

Junction 17 M60:

Follow the sign for WHITEFIELD.

On the dual carriageway go straight for one mile, going through 5 sets of traffic lights (not counting any pelican crossings). The first 2 sets of traffic lights are close together (with McDonalds on the left).

3rd Set - Cookson's bicycle shop on left.

4th Set - NatWest Bank on right.

5th Set - Bear right heading towards Bury and turn immediately right. This will take you to a FREE car park outside shops and a TOTAL FITNESS gymnasium. Look diagonally across the road from the car park and you'll see the FORTS of INDIA restaurant.

I shall probably be at the door of the restaurant to welcome you. Please be there before 6.30 p.m. Ian

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

Well theres a little black number I was dying to wear...but given its now a naturist do I suppose a birthday suit will just have to do!!

DB74

• Dansk
    Dansk

If you're going to use the Metrolink (tram) from Manchester to Bury get off at WHITEFIELD Station. If you're using the Metrolink (tram) from Bury to Manchester get off at WHITEFIELD Station. Walk up the stairs and as you come out of the exit look diagonally across the road and you will see a Barclays Bank on the corner. Cross over to this bank and then, with the bank on your left, just walk straight ahead past all the shops. As you round the bend you will come to the Forts of India.

Ian

• Dansk
    Dansk

Pub address for later:

The Swan & Cemetery 406 Manchester Rd, Bury, BL9 9NS Ian

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit