• Dansk
    Dansk

An Aposta Wedding, eh!

Ian

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow
    An Aposta Wedding, eh

Hi Ian,

We have seriously thought of having a bit of an apostafest at the reception, which will be at our local pub. They have a decent - sized outdoor area, and hopefully the weather will be good as it's in June. If enough ex jws can attend, we would be happy to make it into a mini apostafest at least. There's plenty of cheap accommodation aroubd here as well, and we could, at apush, put a couple of people up. We will be putting something on the board soon - watch out for it!

Linda &Trev

• Dansk
    Dansk
    we could, at apush, put a couple of people up

Erm,

I don't think you'll be wanting people staying with you on your wedding night! Not unless you've thick walls and firm floorboards!

Ian

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

It wouldn't be the ideal situation, of course, but if someone really wanted to be at our do, and couldn't get any other accommodation, we'd help them out, as long as they promised to be quiet and not wander round the flat lol. Trev's best man has a spare bed, so he'd help out as well, and we have other friends who have said they want to help, so not everyone would need to book a hotel. Probably the first 8 - 10 to say they were coming would get to stay with our friends, the rest would have to book at a guesthouse, and there's plenty of them around here.

• Dansk
    Dansk

Put Claire and I down as definites - providing I'm not under the hospital!

Love,

Ian

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Will do Ian.

Trev will design an invitation thread soon, he's better at that than me, and I'll post it, probably in the next few weeks, so people can respond as and when they are able to. The wedding is going to be at the local Registry office, and that's all seen to now, so we just have the reception as the main thing to concentrate on. It's over 8 months away, but I can hardly wait!

• bubble
    bubble

13 DAYS TILL THE APOSTACURRY

• Dansk
    Dansk

Where's Bubble? I want a count down!

Ian

• bubble
    bubble

11 DAYS TILL THE APOSTACURRY

• Gadget
    Gadget
    An Aposta Wedding, eh!

Theres also going to be one in Newcastle in May...............

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit