APOSTA CURRY!

by Dansk 805 Replies latest members meetups

• Dansk
    Dansk

Hey Ian:

I wouldn't worry about your shins if I were you - maybe just your ankles, I'm rather short you see!

It wasn't you I was worried about. It was Claire, who'll be sat next to me and within easy kicking distance!

As for you being short - I'm only 5' 5" myself.

Ian

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow
    Come dressed casually

What? I was going to come in my meeting clothes...

• KAYTEE
    KAYTEE

Gordy

We are travelling from Hereford to Picaddily by train & will be getting the Metro out to Ian's. Not sure of the arrival time yet

Can you wear a big hat & a pink carnation & stand under the clock so we can spot you

Kaytee & Twinkletoes (Ken & Pauline)

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Im sorry Kaytee, you cant come, because your name sounds too much like mine. And I cant cope with competition.

• Dansk
    Dansk

IT'S 30, FOLKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woo-hoo, my sister, Sandra, will be joining us. Sandra is an ex study who used to go to meetings and attended a circuit assembly. Happily, she saw the light

LATEST UPDATE: 3 September:

1 more DEFINITE: Latest list:

DEFINITES:

Ross (LT)

Trev & Linda

Marion

Ian & Claire

DB74 (Gary)

Karl & Megan

Lowden

Emo Katiekitten Pleasuredome Kaytee & Twinkletoes Gadget & Claire BritBoy Sirona & Stalker Crumpet Paul Marshall & Daughter Gordy ISP & Latte Ian (South African Beef) & Bubble Jonno_oxford Sandra

Possibles I'm waiting to hear from:

E-man & Her Ladyship

Funkyderek MidwichCuckoo & Hubby

Cordelia & Boyfriend

Ironhead & Wife Brutusmaximus Come on you possibles, make it a DEFINITE!! Ian
  • LittleToe
    LittleToe
    Come dressed casually

We've gotta come dressed???

Mouthy:

Unless by a freak of nature...

I have an exam on the Thursday, again, just like last year

I think I'm just gonna have to arrange to come visit, outwith the conference.

• twinkletoes
    twinkletoes

Great news to hear that your sister is coming to the aposta curry. We look forward to meeting her.

bttt

Twinkletoes

• KW13
    KW13

its gonna be a great night!

• Cordelia
  • Cordelia
    Cordelia

we can definately come, i know forts well, used to live at the jah jirah witness home round the corner, didnt realise you lived round there, ive prob knocked on your door!!!!

really looking forward to it, i live about 30 mins fro there if anyone wants to stay there welcome, (if im not in the middle of moving house!) if not we'llprob come down with sirona and the other person,

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit