APOSTA CURRY!

by Dansk 805 Replies latest members meetups

• dedpoet
    dedpoet

Thanks for that Ian, I just put it on my site. I will let you know if I have any replies.

See you on the 21st

Trev

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Just to let you know... I would like to come, but I am really feeling quite ill at the moment - so I can't plan to come. I hope you all have a good time, and maybe I will have another chance to meet Ian, Gadget and DiamondBlue.

Slim

• Dansk
    Dansk

Slim, sorry you're not feeling well. I hope it soon passes!

Best wishes,

Ian

• Dansk
    Dansk

Goodness, it's only two weeks tomorrow!

DON'T PANIC, DON'T PANIC!!

Ian

• Dansk
    Dansk

LATEST UPDATE: 6 October: 45

Latest list with Christian/Fore names (if you don't mind your real name being mentioned please let me know):

DEFINITES:

Ross (LittleToe)

Trev & Linda (Dedpoet & Fullofdoubtnow)

Marion (Iamfreenow)

Ian & Claire (Dansk & Physio)

Gary (Diamondblue74) & Dawn (Sirona)

Karl & Megan (KW13 & Kimoko)

Lowden

Emo Katiekitten Pleasuredome Ken & Pauline (Kaytee & Twinkletoes) Paul & Claire (Gadget & Faolan) Brett Griffin-Young (BritBoy) Paul Marshall & Daughter Gordon (Gordy) ISP & Latte Ian & Marie (South African Beef & Bubble) Jonno_oxford Sandra Cordelia & Boyfriend & Friend Mike & Cristina (Englishman & Her Ladyship) Shaun (Material BOY) & Pauline & Lesley Dianne (Dido) & Three Friends (Naomi, Andrew and Leroy)

Eddie C. & Michael

Fran (Marsh) PoppyR. Gareth (Cyberdine Systems101)

Possibles I'm waiting to hear from:

Chiddy Brian Peppermint Happehanna Come on you possibles, make it a DEFINITE. Let me know ASAP PLEASE!! Ian
  • Sirona
    Sirona

Ian

Didn't anyone tell you? It's a naturist bash!!

Woohoo! I can do that. Saves money (no new outfit required!). Could be a bit chilly though.

Seriously, just come casual. We want to be comfortable and really enjoy ourselves. It's the pub afterwards, remember. No point having a ballroom gown Anyone wearing a suit will be evicted along with their briefcase

Damn it! No ballroom gowns? .... back to the drawing board then...

Sirona (of the "wants an excuse to buy a new outfit" class )

• Gadget
    Gadget
    Just to let you know... I would like to come, but I am really feeling quite ill at the moment - so I can't plan to come. I hope you all have a good time, and maybe I will have another chance to meet Ian, Gadget and DiamondBlue.

Sorry to hear that, is there no chance of you beeing well enough to go in two weeks? If not, if your ever in Newcastle I'll buy you a pint.

Paul

• dido
    dido

`The swan and Cemetery`- sounds a lively place Ian!

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Green with envy

• Gordy
    Gordy

Is the Swan and Cemetery (who came up with that name)

Is it far from the restaurant ?

Just thinking I have to get back to Man City Centre by Metro to hotel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit