I would love to go but it's just tooo tooo far away. sob

It is for a 92 year old!

Ian

• BritBoy
    BritBoy

18 days to go! Wooo Hoooo!!!!!

• dido
    dido

Hi Twink, it will be interesting to see who we recognise there won`t it? I bet some of us have seen each other around the circuits over the years.

• PoppyR
    PoppyR

I'm off on my first ever girls only holiday tomorrow for a week! But am looking forward to finalising all the arrangements for the apostacurry when I get back, so keep me in mind for rooms or car sharing, and I'll be back online on the 11th!

Poppy (sorry cant do first name, but still newly fading and this isn't on the private area of the website)

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

Too bad I cannot make it. :-(

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Is there room for a semi-apologist?

Slim

• Gadget
    Gadget

Slim

I think theres still 5 places left at the meal, but plenty of room at the pub! It'd be good to meet you. Paul

• BritBoy
    BritBoy

I'm off on my first ever girls only holiday tomorrow for a week! But am looking forward to finalising all the arrangements for the apostacurry when I get back, so keep me in mind for rooms or car sharing, and I'll be back online on the 11th!

Poppy (sorry cant do first name, but still newly fading and this isn't on the private area of the website)

Poppy!

Where in Leicestershire are you?!!! I am in Leicester itself! Looking forward to meeting you at the Apostacurry!!

Brett x

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

Slim

It would be great to meet you Slim...damn does that mean I will have to buy you that pint?? DB74

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit