APOSTA CURRY!

by Dansk 805 Replies latest members meetups

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

It's a curry house - of course it's going to be windy!!!

Anyhow, there should be tables. Fortunately they don't serve the last turkey in the shop as a Madras with Poppadums

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Oops. Musta got overexcited, with a double-post

• Moomin
    Moomin

LT - No I don't think thats who I mean. She probably lived in the Orkneys somewhere, in a big house in the country, so secluded she could hardly ever make it to the meetings (sounds good). She is quite a large lady and in her seventies. She had plans on moving back to Essex (Basildon). Bonkers!

Why can't you wear anything under a kilt? Is that customary? Must be really uncomfortable.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow
    It's a curry house - of course it's going to be windy!!!

You may well be right LT, someone posted the other day asking if the restaraunt is called the Farts of India lol.

I think Dido was referring to it being windy next June, when Trev and me tie the knot in Derby. It rarely gets too windy here, so the kilt would be good for that.

• dido
    dido

LT- i don`t get the `turkey` bit?

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Moomin:
    I'm on Lewis, not Orkney

As for regulations regarding attire, I cannot commit anything to writing as it's part of the oral law

Dido:
    I bet you don't, eh? Nudge, nudge, wink, wink, say no mooore!

• dido
    dido

LT-is that a scottish joke? and what has `oral law `got to do with it?

• Moomin
    Moomin

Lt - Sorry, I didn't mean that you must know her cos she's in Scotland its just that she travelled a lot before she stayed put. I'll butt out now, sorry. :p

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Dido:
    It seems to have evolved that way

Moomin:
    I'm sure we must be related then. Marion you say?

Scotland has a population about the same size as London, spread over country full of bogs and rocks. It's easy to lose those darned OAPs behind the sprigs of heather

• dido
    dido

LT- no you created it!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit