DEFINITES:

Ross (LT)

Trev & Linda

Marion

Ian & Claire

DB74 (Gary)

Karl & Megan

Lowden

Emo Katiekitten Pleasuredome Kaytee & Twinkletoes Gadget & Claire BritBoy Sirona & Stalker Crumpet Paul Marshall & Daughter Gordy ISP & Latte Ian (South African Beef) & Bubble Jonno_oxford

Possibles I'm waiting to hear from:

E-man & Her Ladyship

Funkyderek MidwichCuckoo & Hubby

Cordelia & Boyfriend

Ironhead & Wife Brutusmaximus Come on you possibles, make it a DEFINITE!! Ian
  • Gordy
    Gordy

If this keep growing it will be turning into an ex-JW convention.

Does this mean I will have to wear a suit and tie, and have a briefcase? aaarrrgghh memories.....

• Gordy
    Gordy

Just to let others know.

I will be travelling to Manchester by train from Liverpool.

Have booked a hotel for overnight stay in Manchester centre.

Will be getting Metrolink to Whitefield.

So if anyone is in Manchester and wants to meet up and travel up to Dansk's together.

Just let me know.

• KW13
    KW13

me and megan want to be at dansk's for a cup of tea, at 4pm. i dunno what time we'll be getting the metrolink yet, i'll look at that.

• Dansk
    Dansk

Gordy has reminded me. Just a point for any newbies wondering what they should wear. Come dressed casually! We want to feel happy and relaxed

Ian

• bubble
    bubble

Hi Dansk, I am really excited about the apostacurry. And it's great that so many are coming.

It took some doing for me to get a saturday off of work, I'm in retail!!!

I'm sure it'll be a fun weekend as long as you and my Ian don't kick off about the north/south divide, I've seen you two go!!

See you soon,

Marie. XXX

• Gordy
    Gordy
    Gordy has reminded me. Just a point for any newbies wondering what they should wear. Come dressed casually! We want to feel happy and relaxed

I might still bring the briefcase

"Happy and relaxed" ...... we are Apostates we are not supposed to be happy and relaxed, according to the WT.

Mind you, after a couple of pints......

• katiekitten
    katiekitten
    Come dressed casually!

Ah, crap. I was gonna wear a ball gown. Altho im not sure if curry washes out of satin...

• Dansk
    Dansk

Hi Marie:

I'm sure it'll be a fun weekend as long as you and my Ian don't kick off about the north/south divide, I've seen you two go!!

Believe me, they'll be no kick-off - I value my shins too much. Claire won't allow me to misbehave!!

Gordy:

That's a point, actually. I wonder what XJW guys do with their briefcases?! Mine was thrown in a closet and has been there since I exited. Time for a clear-out, I think!

Ian

• south african beef
    south african beef

Hi Dansk, Ian here.

I wouldn't worry about your shins if I were you - maybe just your ankles, I'm rather short you see!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit