DEFINITES:

Ross (LT)

Trev & Linda

Marion

Ian & Claire

DB74 (Gary)

Karl & Megan

Lowden

Emo Katiekitten Pleasuredome Kaytee & Twinkletoes Gadget & Claire BritBoy Sirona & Stalker Paul Marshall & Daughter Gordy ISP & Latte Ian (South African Beef) & Bubble Jonno_oxford Sandra Cordelia & Boyfriend & Friend Englishman & Her Ladyship Material BOY (Shaun) & Pauline & Lesley Dido & Two Friends Eddie C. & Michael Marsh

Possibles I'm waiting to hear from:

Funkyderek Brutusmaximus Norman Hovland (Norway)

Karl Hinze

Chiddy Brian PoppyR + one or two others. Come on you possibles, make it a DEFINITE. Let me know ASAP PLEASE!! Ian
  • PoppyR
    PoppyR

Can you make me a definite please And it's just me! I've looked for travelodge deals within 10 miles and there aren't any, so think I'll be driving.

Just another plea if anyone is going up the M1 or near to it, I'd be grateful for a lift, or have a spare bed, I'd be happy to share costs of course! Alternative to that is, if I am taking my car, I'll have 3 spare seats!

Cheers

Poppy

• Dansk
    Dansk

LATEST UPDATE: 22 September: 44

Latest list:

DEFINITES:

Ross (LT)

Trev & Linda

Marion

Ian & Claire

DB74 (Gary)

Karl & Megan

Lowden

Emo Katiekitten Pleasuredome Kaytee & Twinkletoes Gadget & Claire BritBoy Sirona & Stalker Paul Marshall & Daughter Gordy ISP & Latte Ian (South African Beef) & Bubble Jonno_oxford Sandra Cordelia & Boyfriend & Friend Englishman & Her Ladyship Material BOY (Shaun) & Pauline & Lesley Dido & Two Friends Eddie C. & Michael Marsh PoppyR.

Possibles I'm waiting to hear from:

Funkyderek Brutusmaximus Norman Hovland (Norway)

Karl Hinze

Chiddy Brian Come on you possibles, make it a DEFINITE. Let me know ASAP PLEASE!! Ian
  • Sad emo
    Sad emo

HOUSE!!!!!!

sorry, just having a 'moment'! Please carry on....

• bubble
    bubble

29 DAYS TILL THE APOSTACURRY

• bubble
    bubble

Hi Ian, could you do me a big favour, if you have time?

On your list of who's coming to the apostacurry, some are listed under their christian names and some by their names on this forum. Any chance we can have both, e.g. South African Beef (Ian), Bubble (Marie) etc.

I just thought that I could then do a bit of research on who's who before I come. I think it'll make introductions a bit easier as hopefully I'd know a bit about each person before the event. Of course others are free to find out more about me too.

Love Marie. XXX

• Dansk
    Dansk

Hi Bubble (Marie),

I'm afraid not everyone wants their real Christian names published here. I'll go through the list again and publish those I know won't mind, such as Sirona (Dawn), but for others it's still a little too sensitive. They do reveal their real names at Aposta Gatherings, though!

Love,

Ian

• bubble
    bubble

I should have said that Ian as that is what I meant. I know some won't want their names posted.

I was only curious about people like Trev and Linda, I know Linda is something like fullofdoubtnow but I don't know Trev's online name and like to read what he has to say. The one's I'm more interested in knowing are the ones that you refer to by their christian names but not their online names.

Thanks Ian. XXX

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Hi bubble,

Trev is dedpoet. He rarely posts on here, I tend to hog the pc, board - wise anyway, and Marion is iamfreenow, but she hasn't put much of a biography on her profile yet. She will be here on Sunday, and I'll get her to complete it. She did post her story on this link though, if you want to read it. It's in four parts, and well worth reading

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/7/119699/1.ashx

See you at the curry

Linda

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit