APOSTA CURRY!

by Dansk 805 Replies latest members meetups

• Dansk
    Dansk
    will be dashing from the closing address straight to the curry house.

That's you sleeping on the floor, then!

LATEST UPDATE: 26 September: 43

Latest list with Christian/Fore names (if you don't mind your real name being mentioned please let me know):

DEFINITES:

Ross (LittleToe)

Trev & Linda (Dedpoet & Fullofdoubtnow)

Marion (Iamfreenow)

Ian/Brad Pitt & Claire (Dansk & Physio)

Gary (Diamondblue74/Stalker) & Dawn (Sirona)

Karl & Megan (KW13 & Kimoko)

Lowden

Emo Katiekitten Pleasuredome Ken & Pauline (Kaytee & Twinkletoes) Paul & Claire (Gadget & Claire) BritBoy Paul Marshall & Daughter Gordon (Gordy) ISP & Latte Ian & Marie (South African Beef & Bubble) Jonno_oxford Sandra Cordelia & Boyfriend & Friend Mike & Cristina (Englishman & Her Ladyship) Shaun (Material BOY) & Pauline & Lesley Dido & Two Friends Eddie C. & Michael Fran (Marsh) PoppyR.

Possibles I'm waiting to hear from:

Funkyderek Brutusmaximus Norman Hovland (Norway)

Karl Hinze

Chiddy Brian Peppermint Come on you possibles, make it a DEFINITE. Let me know ASAP PLEASE!!

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

Would the possibles PLEASE URGENTLY decide if they can definitely come to the curry. Once we reach 50 I'll have to put a block on anyone else coming to the restaurant as it will be full. However, you can still come to the pub afterwards!

There are 7 places up for grabs!

Thanks!!

Ian
  • stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

vindaloo, vindaloo

• Dansk
    Dansk

Where's the loo, where's the loo?

Ian

• bubble
    bubble

BRAD PITT?????

Thought you'd just slip that in eh?

Well if you're Brad Pitt then I'm Angelina Jolie!!!!

• Dansk
    Dansk
    Well if you're Brad Pitt then I'm Angelina Jolie!!!!

Careful, we know what happened when those two got together!

Well spotted, by the way!

Ian

• mouthy
    mouthy

I'm likely to be at a convention in Coventry all day,
    Little Toe!!!!!Shame on you!!!! You told me you would try to make PA this year

• dido
    dido

I was just thinking, wouldn`t it be weird if some of us know each other, or recognise faces, as i know when i used to go to the assemblies, i always saw the same people there every year, and didn`t always talk to them, but had seen them there before. Does anyone come from the Middlesex area, as i went to about 9 congs over 25 years, so know a few from that area?

• Dansk
    Dansk

LATEST UPDATE: 26 September: 44

Latest list with Christian/Fore names (if you don't mind your real name being mentioned please let me know):

DEFINITES:

Ross (LittleToe)

Trev & Linda (Dedpoet & Fullofdoubtnow)

Marion (Iamfreenow)

Ian/Brad Pitt & Claire (Dansk & Physio)

Gary (Diamondblue74/Stalker) & Dawn (Sirona)

Karl & Megan (KW13 & Kimoko)

Lowden

Emo Katiekitten Pleasuredome Ken & Pauline (Kaytee & Twinkletoes) Paul & Claire (Gadget & Claire) BritBoy Paul Marshall & Daughter Gordon (Gordy) ISP & Latte Ian & Marie (South African Beef & Bubble) Jonno_oxford Sandra Cordelia & Boyfriend & Friend Mike & Cristina (Englishman & Her Ladyship) Shaun (Material BOY) & Pauline & Lesley Dianne (Dido) & Three Friends (Naomi, Andrew and Leroy)

Eddie C. & Michael

Fran (Marsh) PoppyR.

Possibles I'm waiting to hear from:

Funkyderek Brutusmaximus Norman Hovland (Norway)

Karl Hinze

Chiddy Brian Peppermint Come on you possibles, make it a DEFINITE. Let me know ASAP PLEASE!!
  • Dansk
    Dansk

6 PLACES LEFT ONLY! FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED - WITH CURRY

Ian

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Grace:
    Alas, by the time I could get to a flight I wouldn't arrive until Sunday lunchtime of PA. I'm already making plans to see when I might come visit, outwith PA, though. Gonna have to swing by DeputyDog and EllderWho, as well

Ian:
    Any ole corner will do

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit