bubble

26 DAYS TILL THE APOSTACURRY

• bubble
    bubble

P.S. Dansk, thanks for doing the name thing. XXX

• Dansk
    Dansk

Marie, you're welcome!

Would those who intend popping in for a cuppa prior to the meal but who haven't let me know yet please do so as soon as possible! Thanks!!

Ian

• twinkletoes
    twinkletoes

Hi Dansk

We have just reserved our accommodation at the Rostrevor Hotel on Manchester Rd nr Bury. We will go there first to book in and then (depending on the trains from Hereford) take up your offer of a cuppa before the Curry. Do you know how far away are you from this Hotel? We will get a taxi to your house.

We're not staying with my parents this time, as my brother is coming over from Spain to stay for the weekend and they are short of beds.

If anyone else is thinking of booking a B&B or Hotel, they may find that the 21st Oct is getting pretty well booked, I looked at a couple of other places that were already booked up !

Looking forward to meeting up with everyone.

Twink & Kaytee

• south african beef
    south african beef

Hi Dansk (Ian)

Just to let you know Marie and I would like to come to your place for a cuppa if that's ok?

Thanks and looking forward to meeting you.

Regards
    Ian & Marie

• Dansk
    Dansk

Wow, this getting exciting!

Dido, you have a pm.

South African Beef, you have a pm.

LT, you'd better arrive here early - you're helping with the cups of tea/coffee!

Ian

• bubble
    bubble

25 DAYS TILL THE APOSTACURRY

• Dansk
    Dansk

Sad Emo, you have a pm ((((((((())))))))

Ian

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Much as I'm more than happy to be tea-boy, I'm likely to be at a convention in Coventry all day, and so will be dashing from the closing address straight to the curry house.

I can help dish out the free poppadums, though

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    I'm likely to be at a convention in Coventry all day, and so will be dashing from the closing address

I just knew you would be back at the meetings one day.

Slim

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit