APOSTA CURRY!

by Dansk 805 Replies latest members meetups

• bubble
    bubble

You ain't seen nothing until you've seen the Essex girls on a night out. They always wear next to nothing no matter what the weather's like.

I am not like the rest of them, I hasten to add. I'm far more sensible and my Mediterranean blood means I'm always cold unless it's over 75 degrees!

Good job I don't live in Manchester eh Dansk? I don't think my delicate constitution could handle it!

• Dansk
    Dansk
    Good job I don't live in Manchester eh Dansk? I don't think my delicate constitution could handle it!

I've lived here virtually all my life (4 years in Anglesey) and I still can't get used to it! Claire's warm when I'm freezing - but I blame the menopause!

Ian

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

We don't seem to get the extremes of weather that some parts of the UK get here, but I hate being cold, and I tend to feel it more than Trev does, so I'll come prepared next weekend. It rains a lot in Manchester, so they say, so I'll bring a brolly as well.

• dido
    dido

Dansk- men blame everything on the menopause!

• Dansk
    Dansk
    Dansk- men blame everything on the menopause!

Well, I'd like to think it's because she has the hots for me - but, naw, she's just hot and wants to go to sleep! ...........................But she has to wake up some time! Ian

• KAYTEE
    KAYTEE

Ian,

As a worried exJW - are beards allowed in the curry house?

By the way could you confirm the restaurant - was it the FORTS OR FARTS of India (Vindaloo, vindaloo)

Kaytee

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

S'gonna be fun, in more ways than one

• Dansk
    Dansk
    As a worried exJW - are beards allowed in the curry house?

Not on women!

By the way could you confirm the restaurant - was it the FORTS OR FARTS of India (Vindaloo, vindaloo)

Which is another good reason for playing safe and having a mild korma!

Ian

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    S'gonna be fun, in more ways than one

Gadget, I told you he liked it...going to have to put our heads together and think of other suitable punishments. Ross- It will be great to see ya on Saturday Gary

• Dansk
    Dansk

For B&Bs and Hotels, go to page 5 of this thread.

SATURDAY, 21st OCTOBER @ 6.30 p.m. at the FORTS of INDIA, Radcliffe New Road, WHITEFIELD, Manchester. (Postal Region M45) . DIRECTIONS for those coming by car:

Junction 17 M60:

Follow the sign for WHITEFIELD.

On the dual carriageway go straight for one mile, going through 5 sets of traffic lights (not counting any pelican crossings). The first 2 sets of traffic lights are close together (with McDonalds on the left).

3rd Set - Cookson's bicycle shop on left.

4th Set - NatWest Bank on right.

5th Set - Bear right heading towards Bury and turn immediately right. This will take you to a FREE car park outside shops and a TOTAL FITNESS gymnasium. Look diagonally across the road from the car park and you'll see the FORTS of INDIA restaurant.

I shall probably be at the door of the restaurant to welcome you. Please be there before 6.30 p.m.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit