• chiddy
    chiddy

hope your not still listening to that madonna

• Cordelia
    Cordelia

GREAT SONG TIK

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Cordelia was that "Tik" a deliberate pun on Tikka for Tij! LOL! Made me smile and that Queen song - I just sang it in my head and it soooo fits. Tij - you need to get your arse down to the curry with your guitar so you can get the whole rstaurant in a sing along!

• Dansk
    Dansk
    Tij - you need to get your arse down to the curry with your guitar so you can get the whole rstaurant in a sing along!

Absolutely! Great lyrics, Tij!! It can be our anthem!

LATEST UPDATE: 16 September: 43

Latest list:

DEFINITES:

Ross (LT)

Trev & Linda

Marion

Ian & Claire

DB74 (Gary)

Karl & Megan

Lowden

Emo Katiekitten Pleasuredome Kaytee & Twinkletoes Gadget & Claire BritBoy Sirona & Stalker Crumpet Paul Marshall & Daughter Gordy ISP & Latte Ian (South African Beef) & Bubble Jonno_oxford Sandra Cordelia & Boyfriend & Friend Englishman & Her Ladyship Material BOY (Shaun) & Pauline & Lesley Dido & Two Friends Eddie C. Marsh

Possibles I'm waiting to hear from:

Funkyderek MidwichCuckoo & Hubby

Ironhead & Wife Brutusmaximus Norman Hovland (Norway)

Karl Hinze

Chiddy Y I Man & Other Half Come on you possibles, make it a DEFINITE. Let me know ASAP PLEASE!! Ian
  • Dansk
    Dansk

IMORTANT NOTE:

If you should get to the restaurant before I do tell the staff you are in Claire's Party! It's booked in her name!!....................But she ain't paying!!

Ian

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

i do feel i need to point out that the lyrics arent mine (nor the tune lol...im good but i aint in freddies league)...if i dont make it to the curry get ross to sing it for you

• bubble
    bubble

Glad to see the numbers swelling for our apostacurry. I can't wait, it's gonna be a hoot!!

The Forts of India ain't gonna know what's hit them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit