APOSTA CURRY!

by Dansk 805 Replies latest members meetups

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Sounds good to me Ian! But I work Saturdays so I'll have to try and arrange cover so I can finish extra early. If not, I'll probably be arriving at curry time as I'm on the scenic train route to Manchester Vic!

Hope I get chance to meet your dogs too, I love them - I used to have a Border Collie who was daft as a brush! She got knocked down by an ambulance but since I left home I've had cats instead as it's not fair to leave a dog alone all day.

• Dansk
    Dansk

Would you prefer a or a around 4.00 p.m.? If so, I'll get some in

Emo:

I work Saturdays so I'll have to try and arrange cover so I can finish extra early. If not, I'll probably be arriving at curry time as I'm on the scenic train route to Manchester Vic!

Just get here when you can. I'm sending you a pm!

Ian

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

I'm not sure what time we will get to Manchester yet, Ian. We haven't planned that far ahead, and we have to drop the dog off with the people who are looking after him (that bit is planned). We would hope to get there sometime early in the afternoon, between 1 an 2, or even earlier if we can manage it, and once we have checked into our hotel and had a light snack, we would love to pop in on you.

If we travel later, we will go straight to the curry and see you there. I will let you know for certain what our travel plans are timewise nearer the date. Personally, I'd like to get there earlier so I can get round some of the shopping centres that Trev has told me about, like the Arndale and Trafford, but Trev is less keen on that, can't think why.

love

Linda

• Dansk
    Dansk

Linda:

Parking at Trafford can be atrocious, if not impossible, depending on the time you arrive there. Mid-morning would be bad (early morning best). Afternoon - can be bad!!

I've sent you a pm.

Ian

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Thanks Ian, I will note the details down. Trev can put them on his mobile, I leave all the technical stuff to him, being a "helpless" woman lol.

If I get my wish and get there in time to do some shopping, we'd probably park at the hotel and go either just to the Arndale, which Trev says isn't far away, or get the metro to the Trafford. Trev knows Manchester pretty well, he used to have a gf in Salford until just over 2 years ago, and he was up there pretty regularly.

I am really looking forward to the curry, we all are,and Marion is with us at the moment (she posted on the thread I started earlier), but if I can get a bit of retail therapy in first, then the weekend will be perfect as far as I am concerned, though I'm not sure Trev agrees lol.

love

Linda

• Dansk
    Dansk
    retail therapy

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha. Nice one.

But don't tell Claire!

Ian

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow
    But don't tell Claire!

Ok Ian, I promise I won't mention it!

If you see Trev with a rather pained expression on his face that day, you will know things worked out my way. He's the one that told me about the shopping centres in Manchester, and he says the weekends' on him, so.....

Linda

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Well I just saw my first two flats this evening. Was pretty grim so I just came home and have now booked accomodation at the chav lodge because its still cheaper pernight than anywhere I can find to rent for a home round here!

Aposta curry is a pinprick of light in chasm of cloud - if i eat any curry we'll be talking rings of fire!

Dansk - my train doesnt get in until 5ish pending no motorway hold ups - I'm not too fussed whether I eat or not - if i get there late - I bagsy katie kitten's lap and leftovers! I'm there for the company not the food so its cool.

xxx

• Dansk
    Dansk

Nina ((((((((((HUGS)))))))))),

Dansk - my train doesnt get in until 5ish pending no motorway hold ups - I'm not too fussed whether I eat or not - if i get there late - I bagsy katie kitten's lap and leftovers! I'm there for the company not the food so its cool.

That's ok. We wont be at the restaurant until 6.30 - and then the waiters will have to take our orders and the chef will have to cook for over 20 people! So, you'll have time.

AND, things WILL work out for you!

Love,

Ian

P.S. Ever thought of moving and working up North? You'd enjoy it!!

• katiekitten
    katiekitten
    I bagsy katie kitten's lap and leftovers!

Awwww thanks hun! Im flattered.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit