APOSTA CURRY!

by Dansk 805 Replies latest members meetups

• Sirona
    Sirona

Now I know this is premature, but you all know me well.....

*WHAT* am I going to wear??! LOL

I might go all ethnic, but since we might be clubbing later there is a little bit of dilemma there...

Really looking forward to it, especially seeing everyone again, I've missed you all since the BBQ. I cant wait to see all the new faces too.

Sirona

• Dansk
    Dansk
    I might go all ethnic, but since we might be clubbing later there is a little bit of dilemma there...

I think it'll be more pubbing than clubbing!

Ian

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow
    I think it'll be more pubbing than clubbing!

That sounds more like our sort of scene as well Ian. I went to a couple of clubs just after I left the jws, and they were ok but nothing I'd want to do regularly. These days, Trev and I generally go to our local or this other pub nearby, or, like last night. both of them. The curry and a few drinks afterwards will suit us.

• Faolan
    Faolan

Hi there

Gadget's fiance Claire here. Don't normally post much but just wanted to say I am really looking forward to the curry. I met some of you at Englishman's BBQ in 2005 and at Sirona's party and am looking forward to seeing you all again.

Am stuck in the house at the mo after an op (with Paul making me sit down every time I try and get up lol) so am now really looking forward to a good night out!

See you all in October

Claire

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

hey Faolan - hope you are recovering well ! make the most of being waited on!

I just got adate through for a third and final op in October so I can't go myself now which is a pity! sounds like i will be missing the event ofthe autumn!

crumpet

• Faolan
    Faolan

Thanks Crumpet!

It's a shame you won't be able to make it . I hope your op goes well and that you make a really quick recovery.

Take care

Claire

• Dansk
    Dansk

Hi Claire,

Really looking forward to meeting you. I left a message on your answerphone but didn't get a reply. Blame that other half of yours!

All the best for a quick recovery and see you next month!

Love,

Ian

• Dansk
    Dansk
    if i dont make it to the curry get ross to sing it for you

Perish the thought!

LATEST UPDATE: 17 September: No Crumpet42

Latest list:

DEFINITES:

Ross (LT)

Trev & Linda

Marion

Ian & Claire

DB74 (Gary)

Karl & Megan

Lowden

Emo Katiekitten Pleasuredome Kaytee & Twinkletoes Gadget & Claire BritBoy Sirona & Stalker Paul Marshall & Daughter Gordy ISP & Latte Ian (South African Beef) & Bubble Jonno_oxford Sandra Cordelia & Boyfriend & Friend Englishman & Her Ladyship Material BOY (Shaun) & Pauline & Lesley Dido & Two Friends Eddie C. Marsh

Possibles I'm waiting to hear from:

Funkyderek Ironhead & Wife Brutusmaximus Norman Hovland (Norway)

Karl Hinze

Chiddy Y I Man & Other Half Come on you possibles, make it a DEFINITE. Let me know ASAP PLEASE!! Ian
  • fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Ian,

We have had a visit from a pal of Trevs tonight, an ex elder who I know as well, who has always been a big mate of Trev. They are gradually building a website for ex jws in this area, but Brian works away a lot, so we don't see him much. Anyway, we invited him to the Apostacurry, and he is interested, but isn't quite sure what his work commitments will be that weekend, so put him down as a possible. He is a sub - contract shop fitter, and doesn't always know where he is going to be working until a week or two before it happens, and is sometimes away at weekends, but he would love to come.

He is going to try and find out if he can what his jobs are in the next few weeks, and will let Trev know asap.

Linda

• Dansk
    Dansk

Thanks, Linda, I've added Brian to the possibles.

LATEST UPDATE: 18 September: 43

Latest list:

DEFINITES:

Ross (LT)

Trev & Linda

Marion

Ian & Claire

DB74 (Gary)

Karl & Megan

Lowden

Emo Katiekitten Pleasuredome Kaytee & Twinkletoes Gadget & Claire BritBoy Sirona & Stalker Paul Marshall & Daughter Gordy ISP & Latte Ian (South African Beef) & Bubble Jonno_oxford Sandra Cordelia & Boyfriend & Friend Englishman & Her Ladyship Material BOY (Shaun) & Pauline & Lesley Dido & Two Friends Eddie C. & Michael Marsh

Possibles I'm waiting to hear from:

Funkyderek Ironhead & Wife Brutusmaximus Norman Hovland (Norway)

Karl Hinze

Chiddy Y I Man & Other Half Brian Come on you possibles, make it a DEFINITE. Let me know ASAP PLEASE!! Ian

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit