APOSTA CURRY!

by Dansk 805 Replies latest members meetups

• Dansk
    Dansk

LATEST UPDATE: 23 September: 44

Latest list with Christian/Fore names (if you don't mind your real name being mentioned please let me know):

DEFINITES:

Ross (LittleToe)

Trev & Linda (Dedpoet & Fullofdoubtnow)

Marion (Iamfreenow)

Ian & Claire (Dansk & Physio)

Gary (Diamondblue74)

Karl & Megan (KW13 & Kimoko)

Lowden

Emo Katiekitten Pleasuredome Ken & Pauline (Kaytee & Twinkletoes) Gadget & Claire (Paul & Claire) BritBoy Dawn (Sirona) & (Stalker) Paul Marshall & Daughter Gordy (Gordon) ISP & Latte Ian & Marie (South African Beef & Bubble) Jonno_oxford Sandra Cordelia & Boyfriend & Friend Englishman & Her Ladyship (Mike & Cristina) Shaun (Material BOY) & Pauline & Lesley Dido & Two Friends Eddie C. & Michael Fran (Marsh) PoppyR.

Possibles I'm waiting to hear from:

Funkyderek Brutusmaximus Norman Hovland (Norway)

Karl Hinze

Chiddy Brian Come on you possibles, make it a DEFINITE. Let me know ASAP PLEASE!! Ian
  • Gordy
    Gordy

Dansk

Are you going to issue ID badges?

I mean we don't want any of those JW's sneaking in.

• Gadget
    Gadget
    I mean we don't want any of those JW's sneaking in

Who doesn't! I think we could have quite a bit of fun if a witness turned up..... And what meeting are we all going to on the Sunday? The can't ignore all 44 hands during the watchtower,lol.

• south african beef
    south african beef

Actually wouldn't that be a fantastic idea: we all turn up at a meeting on sunday and keep giving ridiculous answers during the Watchtower!

Oh hang on, I never want to step foot inside a Kingdum Hell ever again.

Ah well, It was a nice thought while it lasted.

Can't wait to meet up with you all, especially you Dansk and thanks again for all your work in organising it.

Ian

• Gordy
    Gordy

LOL

Can you imagine if a JW couple turned up for a meal. Finding themselves in the company of nearly 50 apostates.

If we all went round to a meeting at a KH , would all us guys have to wear suits, and the ladies skirts at least 4" below the knew. ??

I don't think I could call any one "brother or sister" though.

• Dansk
    Dansk
    I mean we don't want any of those JW's sneaking in
    Who doesn't!

LOL @ Gadget!

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

Would the possibles PLEASE URGENTLY decide if they can definitely come to the curry. Once we reach 50 I'll have to put a block on anyone else coming to the restaurant as it will be full. However, you can still come to the pub afterwards!

There are actually 7 places up for grabs (don't ask, all will be revealed!).

Thanks!!

Ian

• Gilberto
    Gilberto

44+7=50 This is because you have to count 0 as one person.

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

51st person to book has to do kitchen duties!?

• Dansk
    Dansk

Nice tries, but you're getting nothing out of me!

Ian

• bubble
    bubble

27 DAYS TILL THE APOSTACURRY

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit