APOSTA CURRY!

by Dansk 805 Replies latest members meetups

• Y I Man
    Y I Man

Hi Ian,

Its going to be difficult to get down, we dont drive, we will have to stay overnight & its 2 days before my payday. Boohoo.

I think we will have to give this one a miss, soz

Gavin

• Dansk
    Dansk

Gavin,

Sorry you and your other half can't make it. There's always next time!

LATEST UPDATE: 19 September: 43

Latest list:

DEFINITES:

Ross (LT)

Trev & Linda

Marion

Ian & Claire

DB74 (Gary)

Karl & Megan

Lowden

Emo Katiekitten Pleasuredome Kaytee & Twinkletoes Gadget & Claire BritBoy Sirona & Stalker Paul Marshall & Daughter Gordy ISP & Latte Ian (South African Beef) & Bubble Jonno_oxford Sandra Cordelia & Boyfriend & Friend Englishman & Her Ladyship Material BOY (Shaun) & Pauline & Lesley Dido & Two Friends Eddie C. & Michael Marsh

Possibles I'm waiting to hear from:

Funkyderek Ironhead & Wife Brutusmaximus Norman Hovland (Norway)

Karl Hinze

Chiddy Brian PoppyR + one or two others. Come on you possibles, make it a DEFINITE. Let me know ASAP PLEASE!! Ian
  • Dansk
    Dansk

SATURDAY, 21st OCTOBER @ 6.30 p.m. at the FORTS of INDIA, Radcliffe New Road, WHITEFIELD, Manchester. DIRECTIONS for those coming by car:

Junction 17 M60:

Follow the sign for WHITEFIELD.

On the dual carriageway go straight for one mile, going through 5 sets of traffic lights (not counting any pelican crossings). The first 2 sets of traffic lights are close together (with McDonalds on the left).

3rd Set - Cookson's bicycle shop on left.

4th Set - NatWest Bank on right.

5th Set - Bear right heading towards Bury and turn immediately right. This will take you to a FREE car park outside shops and a TOTAL FITNESS gymnasium. Look diagonally across the road from the car park and you'll see the FORTS of INDIA restaurant.

I shall probably be at the door of the restaurant to welcome you. Please be there before 6.30 p.m. Ian

• PoppyR
    PoppyR

Hi Guys and Girls

I'm almost definitely coming! But will be travelling up from Leicestershire, is anyone else going up the M1 and willing to car share, or room share at the other end (all the travelodge deals are gone now )

Poppy

• chiddy
    chiddy

It's looking promising for me

• bubble
    bubble

31 DAYS TILL THE APOSTACURRY

• south african beef
    south african beef

30 days until my birthday!

• bubble
    bubble

30 DAYS TILL THE APOSTACURRY

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    all the travelodge deals are gone now

did you try both sides of the road - there is one on the eastbound side and one on the westbound. SOmetimes if you are willing to take a smoking room you can still get one cheap as well.

• vitty
    vitty

Ian

I hope youve booked or at least forwarned them that there are so many people comming...............if I wasnt going on holiday id come, have a balti for me........

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit