APOSTA CURRY!

by Dansk 805 Replies latest members meetups

• iamfreenow
    iamfreenow

Hi Ian,

I am really looking forward to the curry, though I haven't eaten much of that sort of food. Trev has offerred to get a takeaway sometime before the event, to get my tastebuds used to the flavour, and I will probably take him up on that!

See you on the 21st of October!

• Dansk
    Dansk

Hi Marion,

Claire and I are thoroughly looking forward to meeting you, too!!

though I haven't eaten much of that sort of food.

Ask Trev to get you a Korma. We like chicken korma best. It's a lot milder than the curries!

Love,

Ian& Claire

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

• Dansk
    Dansk

Latest list: DEFINITES:

Ross (LT)

Trev & Linda

Marion

Ian & Claire

DB74 (Gary)

Karl & Megan

Lowden Emo Katiekitten Pleasuredome Kaytee & Twinkletoes Gadget & Claire BritBoy Sirona & Stalker Crumpet Paul Marshall & Daughter

Possibles I'm waiting to hear from:

E-man & Her Ladyship Funkyderek MidwichCuckoo & Hubby

Ian (South African Beef) & Bubble

Cordelia & Boyfriend Ironhead & Wife Gordy Brutusmaximus The lists keep growing Right, I'm off to suss a couple of pubs out! Ian

• Dansk
    Dansk

LATEST UPDATE: 1 September:

3 more DEFINITES: Latest list: DEFINITES:

Ross (LT)

Trev & Linda

Marion

Ian & Claire

DB74 (Gary)

Karl & Megan

Lowden Emo Katiekitten Pleasuredome Kaytee & Twinkletoes Gadget & Claire BritBoy Sirona & Stalker Crumpet Paul Marshall & Daughter Gordy ISP & Latte

Ian (South African Beef) & Bubble

Cordelia & Boyfriend Ironhead & Wife Brutusmaximus The lists keep growing Just sussed out a couple of pubs and we've found a lovely one: The Swan and Cemetery! I've booked it with the landlord!! Ian

• mouthy
    mouthy

Well it sound like a real good group. I am disappointed about ONE name there ....I understood that Little Toe was going to be at OUR meeting in Pennsyvania BOO HOO!!!! That is the 20th Oct

Have fun guys !!!!

• Dansk
    Dansk

LATEST UPDATE: 1 September (again - I can't keep up!):

2 more DEFINITES: Latest list: DEFINITES:

Ross (LT)

Trev & Linda

Marion

Ian & Claire

DB74 (Gary)

Karl & Megan

Lowden Emo Katiekitten Pleasuredome Kaytee & Twinkletoes Gadget & Claire BritBoy Sirona & Stalker Crumpet Paul Marshall & Daughter Gordy ISP & Latte Ian (South African Beef) & Bubble

Cordelia & Boyfriend Ironhead & Wife Brutusmaximus Come on you possibles, make it a DEFINITE!! Ian

• KW13
    KW13

this is shaping up to be excellent ian, i'm looking forward to it more and more!

• lowden
    lowden

Hahahahaha

The Swan and Cemetry. Dontcha just KNOW yer in England when you hear pub names like that??

Hahahahaha.......oh bloody 'ell

Lowden

• BritBoy
    BritBoy
    The Swan and Cemetry. Dontcha just KNOW yer in England when you hear pub names like that??

I love The Slaughtered Lamb!

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow
    The Swan and Cemetery

I wonder how the swan and the cemetery are connected? Trev was saying he's been in some strangely - named pubs, but not one with a name like that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit