APOSTA CURRY!

by Dansk 805 Replies latest members meetups

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Ian just a quick question - does the restaurant expect a certain expenditure per head at all? Just some eateries down here do.... If that is the case it might be better to not count me as a "head" exactly and I shall doggy bag afterwards - although there is a burger king next to my accomodation so I can easily grab something there given I am likely to be later than everyone else.

xx

• Dansk
    Dansk

Crumpet:

All that is expected is that everyone pays for their own meal.

You have a pm.

Ian

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Thanks for the PM Dansk! In that case does yoru indian do a whole lamb cooked for 24 hours like our local Indian does... I'll have one of them please! heheheheheh

• lowden
    lowden

Dansk

With all those people going ya might wanna try weedle some kind of discount for 'large parties'...........maybe.

Or at least they might throw i free popadums. Worth a shot.

Peace

Lowden

• Dansk
    Dansk

Hey folks, our list is growing. Two more definites!! Latest list: DEFINITES:

Ross (LT)

Trev & Linda

Marion

Ian & Claire

DB74 (Gary)

Karl & Megan

Lowden Emo Katiekitten Pleasuredome Kaytee & Twinkletoes Gadget & Claire BritBoy Sirona & Stalker Crumpet Paul Marshall & Daughter

Other possibles I'm waiting to hear from:

E-man & Her Ladyship Funkyderek MidwichCuckoo & Hubby

Ian (South African Beef) & Bubble

Cordelia & Boyfriend Ironhead & Wife

• Dansk
    Dansk

Lowden,

We think alike!

Claire and I have just been for another take-away. I've booked the restaurant so it's now all official. The waiter said they can accommodate 30 people no problem - so more are welcome!!

I asked about a discount and he just smiled. I said: "What about free poppadoms." Bigger smile. I think we'll get something!!

Ian

• Dansk
    Dansk

Whoops! I forgot to add Gordy to the possibles! Sorry, Gordy!

Ian

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

My god, this is going to be an excellent kick ass apostacurry.

and ive got a new digital camera to catch everyone compromising themselves with free popadums!

• BritBoy
    BritBoy

My god, this is going to be an excellent kick ass apostacurry.

and ive got a new digital camera to catch everyone compromising themselves with free popadums!

I agree!!! I cannot wait!!!!!!! AND, Katie and I have a cunning plan for later that night....

• Dansk
    Dansk
    AND, Katie and I have a cunning plan for later that night....

Uh, oh!

Ian

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit