APOSTA CURRY!

by Dansk 805 Replies latest members meetups

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

"The Five Alls"

(think - very old Frys Chocolate Mint bar wrappers with 5 expressions from one little boy)

• Dansk
    Dansk
    I wonder how the swan and the cemetery are connected?

Well, there's a river with swans and ducks on it and a cemetery close by!

Ian

• Dansk
    Dansk

Hey Lowden:

The Swan and Cemetry. Dontcha just KNOW yer in England when you hear pub names like that??

There's a pub not far from here with another great name: The Eagle & Child!

Oh, to be in England............................

Ian

• Dansk
    Dansk

COULD THE POSSIBLES PLEASE LET ME KNOW AS SOON AS POSSIBLE IF THEY WILL BE COMING OR NOT!

The response thus far has been tremendous and I HAVE to know the number of DEFINITES soon because of the seating arrangements in the restaurant. Possibles I'm waiting to hear from:

E-man & Her Ladyship

Funkyderek MidwichCuckoo & Hubby

Cordelia & Boyfriend

Ironhead & Wife Brutusmaximus I hope you can ALL make it! Ian
  • twinkletoes
    twinkletoes

Hi Dansk,

We will probably be travelling by train from Hereford, is it easy to get to Whitefield from Picaddily stn? Do we get the Metro?

Looking forward to meeting everyone

Twink & Kaytee

• Dansk
    Dansk

Hi Twinky ((((((((((()))))))))))),

We will probably be travelling by train from Hereford, is it easy to get to Whitefield from Picaddily stn? Do we get the Metro?

The Metro can be boarded right outside Piccadilly Station. Just make sure you get on the one going to Bury. Get off at Whitefield and follow the instructions posted here. If you can make it for around 4.00 p.m. there should be a small group of apostates already at my house

Really looking forward to meeting everyone!

Love,

Ian

• Gill
    Gill

Errrr, Ian!!!! Could I just ask a question here?

The amount of people you've got going to the APOSTACURRY - Have you hired Man United Football ground or something or is this a REEEEAAALLLLY big restaurant you've found!

Perhaps you aught to inform the local council so that they can put in action special plans for large gatherings etc.

I'm really, really sorry we can't come. Perhaps it could be and Apostacurry convention at the football ground. With Karaoke, JW jokes, funny comments from the latest mags and new publications. You could even have your own 'Drama'! 'When Apostates Meet!'

• KAYTEE
    KAYTEE

Some-one mentioned Birmingham for the sequel to Manchester - We can thoroughly recommend the Wing Wah, next to the Wing Yip just outside Birmingham. They do a fantastic buffet second to none, probably the best in the world, outside China of course :) It's quite easy to get to, with lots of parking spaces, huge restaurant and very reasonable price structure.

Food catered for Veggies too.

Central for most around the country too.

Kaytee

• Dansk
    Dansk

Hi Gill:

Errrr, Ian!!!! Could I just ask a question here?

The amount of people you've got going to the APOSTACURRY - Have you hired Man United Football ground or something or is this a REEEEAAALLLLY big restaurant you've found!

I'm assured by the waiters that 30 plus people is no problem! Claire and I also sussed it out and there really is ample space.

I'm really, really sorry we can't come.

We're all sorry, too! Was looking foward to your humour!!

Kaytee:

Some-one mentioned Birmingham for the sequel to Manchester - We can thoroughly recommend the Wing Wah, next to the Wing Yip just outside Birmingham.

If someone organises it, Claire and I will be there - although Claire isn't overly keen on Chinese cuisine.

Ian

• jonno_oxford
    jonno_oxford

Hi Ian,

Can i come too?

I've been chatting to Britboy, and we've made plans to come up for it. We are def coming.

Cheeers

Jonno

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit