APOSTA CURRY!

by Dansk 805 Replies latest members meetups

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    P.S. Ever thought of moving and working up North? You'd enjoy it!!

Ian, I come from Liverpool and spent the first 20 years of my life up north and thats where all my family are. I couldn't earn enough money to cover my debts up north, but I am considering when I have saved enough in about 8 years time moving to Wales! No plans to move north again - its south or west for me.

I bagsy katie kitten's lap and leftovers!

Awwww thanks hun! ; Im flattered. ; ;

katie - I think you misspelt that - it should be flattened!

• Dansk
    Dansk

Nina:

The restaurant does doggy bags - so if you're late we can literally give you someone's leftovers!

Ian

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Dansk you could collect seven baskets of fish and twelve baskets of bread could you not? Or am I confusing you with someone else?

• Gilberto
    Gilberto

Katie

That was his son!

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Ahhh. Well if his son shows up we dont have to bring our own booze, and well be fine for bread!

• Dansk
    Dansk
    That was his son!

Strewth! How old do you think I am!!

Ian

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Weeeellllll.... you ARE a medical miracle.... its not too much to ask for a little weeny alcohol based miracle is it???

• Gilberto
    Gilberto

Sorry, I thought you had always been around

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    Sorry, I thought you had always been around

I think the key to Dansk's age is in his use of a word lost back in the age of P.G. Wodehouse's Jeeves, Wooster and Augustus Finknottle - eg "Strewth"!

• Dansk
    Dansk

Been asked to bring this back:

SATURDAY, 21st OCTOBER @ 6.30 p.m. at the FORTS of INDIA, Radcliffe New Road, WHITEFIELD, Manchester. DIRECTIONS for those coming by car:

Junction 17 M60:

Follow the sign for WHITEFIELD.

On the dual carriageway go straight for one mile, going through 5 sets of traffic lights (not counting any pelican crossings). The first 2 sets of traffic lights are close together (with McDonalds on the left).

3rd Set - Cookson's bicycle shop on left.

4th Set - NatWest Bank on right.

5th Set - Bear left onto Radcliffe New Road.

FORTS of INDIA restaurant is immediately on the left. There is limited parking directly behind the restaurant.

Road Parking - go 50 yards past the restaurant on Radcliffe New Road, past the bus stop. Park on the main road.

I shall probably be at the door of the restaurant to welcome you. Please be there before 6.30 p.m. Nearer the time I'll send you a pm with my address, telephone number and e-mail address, so that you can come to my house - but NOT IN YOUR CAR as parking is virtually impossible. We can then spend some time together before walking to the restaurant.

Ian

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit