APOSTA CURRY!

by Dansk 805 Replies latest members meetups

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

I also have eaten at the Forts of India on several occasions and have enjoyed it everytime.

My old joke of pointing out to the waiters that I would like one of the tropical fishes out of the tank is wearing a bit thin though....much like Cordelia's mr whippy joke lol.

DB74

• Dansk
    Dansk
    I also have eaten at the Forts of India on several occasions and have enjoyed it everytime.

Wow, Gary! I didn't know you frequented this neck of the woods. I live literally round the corner from Forts!

And the fish are still there, by the way!

Ian

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    And the fish are still there, by the way!

Not through want of trying though!

Cool...didnt realise you were that close by; had friends up your neck of the woods and we used to frequent the place about once a month...small world!

DB74

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Right!!! This is about the 4th time I've got to the reply box and dammit I'm not backing out again!!!!

You can put me down as a definite - since you've been good enough to install me as an honorary apostate!

• Dansk
    Dansk

Hi Emo,

You can put me down as a definite

You don't know how happy that makes me feel! Latest list:

Ross (LT)

Trev & Linda

Marion

Ian & Claire

DB74 (Gary)

Karl & Megan

Funkyderek (possibility)

Lowden Emo

Britboy (possibility)

Crumpet (needs arm twisting )

Could I have some more DEFINITES please! Does anyone have a particular time they favour? I favour 6.00 p.m. because I reckon people are just about getting really hungry then and, when we finish our meal, we can gently stroll or drive down to the pub and enjoy the rest of the evening drinking and chatting. Perhaps you favour a later time? I need to know the favoured time AND the names of definites so that I can book a really large table - otherwise, at around 7.00 p.m., the place will start filling up!

Thanks,

Ian

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Ian

Unfortunately no amount of arm twisting can alter things for me. I am definitely not able to join you.

crumpet

• Dansk
    Dansk
    Unfortunately no amount of arm twisting can alter things for me. I am definitely not able to join you.

crumpet

Other possibles I'm waiting to hear from:

Twinkletoes and Kaytee

MidwichCuckoo

Bubble & Hubby

Pleasuredome

Sirona

Cordelia & Boyfriend

Anyone else who'd like to join us

Ian

• KW13
    KW13

we'll set you a place at the table crumpet

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

21st october sounds good to me!

• cyberdyne systems 101
    cyberdyne systems 101

Put me down as a possible, please...sorry cant be anymore deffinite right now.

CS 101

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit