APOSTA CURRY!

by Dansk 805 Replies latest members meetups

• Dansk
    Dansk

Here's some information on the town of Bury: http://www.manchester2002-uk.com/towns/bury2.html

Does anyone know what's happened to Gadget?

Ian

• Dansk
  • Burke's Guest House
    122 Radcliffe New Road, Whitefield, Manchester M45 7RW.
    Tel: 0161-766 5161.
    Large Victorian house in quiet residential area about 6 miles north of Manchester offering just 3 bedrooms.
  • This is VERY close to us. I don't know their prices.

Ian

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    Does anyone know what's happened to Gadget?

The last I heard he was coming to the apostacurry...dunno for sure though!

DB74

• kimoko
    kimoko

LOL Dansk erm I am Megan!! ^__^ So yea unless i am splittin in two you can take kimoko off the list haha :)

• Dansk
    Dansk

Latest list:

Ross (LT)

Trev & Linda

Marion

Ian & Claire

DB74 (Gary)

Karl & Megan

Funkyderek (possibility)

Lowden

Britboy (possibility)

Crumpet (needs arm twisting )

Could I have some more DEFINITES please!

Thanks,

Ian BTW Bury is a famous market town. The market is open on Saturdays and you can purchase virtually anything, from jewellery to black puddings!

• KW13
    KW13

sounds good, crumpet you betta go or else!

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Hi Ian,

Marion is a definite for the Apostacurry. She is with us right now, and saye she will be there, and is looking forward to meeting more of her fellow apostates.

See you there!

love

Linda

• Dansk
    Dansk
    Marion is a definite for the Apostacurry. She is with us right now, and saye she will be there, and is looking forward to meeting more of her fellow apostates.

Wonderful!

Ian

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Sounds great

'Twas your suggestion and you're organising it, so it's your call as to the location, Ian

• Dansk
    Dansk
    'Twas your suggestion and you're organising it, so it's your call as to the location, Ian

Claire and I will be checking out the large car park opposite Forts of India on Saturday to see if it can be used (it's outside a large gymnasium).

Whitefield looks more promising than Rusholme if only because the Metrolink gets you straight here and a number of people have mentioned how easy it is for them to travel on it.

Also, there are numerous pubs here, but I don't know any in Rusholme. And Whitefield has regular and easy bus and metro (railway) runs into Manchester city centre.

Claire and I regularly taste the cuisine at Forts of India and are happy with it, though we have never tried the really hot curries as, well, they are just too hot! Forts caters for parties, too!

OK, we'll say Whitefield for now but I need to know exact numbers if possible.

Ian

• Share this

Google+
    Pinterest
    Reddit