APOSTA CURRY!

by Dansk 805 Replies latest members meetups

• KW13
    KW13

Crumpet its really good to hear your coming, i'm sure when everyone has ideas of times and things that we'll work it all out

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

I may do that Ian, but then again I think after my 7 + hour journey ( as it will take me a couple of hours to get to london for the bus) I may well be in need of a shower before joining you guys - plus you dont know how much stuff I need to bring for a 24 hour stay! hehe!

I'm glad I am coming too - its going to be really good for me! And when I discovered my bus fare return from London was £5 - how could I not come!!!! Can we have a new list of attendee definites? With me on it!

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Hi Crumpet,

It's really great to hear that you are coming now. It's kind of a celebration for me, I will have been on the forum for a year on Oct 24th, and da'd for a year in November, so Trev is buying the first round of drinks to celebrate! (he's got plenty of money anyway).

See you there!

love

Linda

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

so Trev is buying the first round of drinks to celebrate! i better make sure I'm not late then! Will be lovely to celebrate along with you !

• KW13
    KW13

ian me and megan may come a bit early and have a cuppa with you, if thats ok? what time is best?

• Dansk
    Dansk

Karl:

ian me and megan may come a bit early and have a cuppa with you, if thats ok? what time is best?

Anytime after 3.30 p.m. Look forward to it!!

Latest list: DEFINITES:

Ross (LT)

Trev & Linda

Marion

Ian & Claire

DB74 (Gary)

Karl & Megan

Lowden

Emo Katiekitten Pleasuredome Kaytee & Twinkletoes Gadget & Claire BritBoy Sirona & Stalker Crumpet

Other possibles I'm waiting to hear from:

E-man & Her Ladyship

Funkyderek MidwichCuckoo & Hubby

Ian (South African Beef) & Bubble

Cordelia & Boyfriend

Ironhead & Wife Tijkmo

Anyone else who'd like to join us

DIRECTIONS for those coming by car:

Junction 17 M60:

Follow the sign for WHITEFIELD.

On the dual carriageway go straight for one mile, going through 5 sets of traffic lights (not counting any pelican crossings). The first 2 sets of traffic lights are close together (with McDonalds on the left).

3rd Set - Cookson's bicycle shop on left.

4th Set - NatWest Bank on right.

5th Set - Bear left onto Radcliffe New Road.

FORTS of INDIA restaurant is immediately on the left. There is limited parking directly behind the restaurant.

Road Parking - go 50 yards past the restaurant on Radcliffe New Road, past the bus stop. Park on the main road.

I shall probably be at the door of the restaurant to welcome you. Please be there before 6.30 p.m. Nearer the time I'll send you a pm with my address, telephone number and e-mail address, so that you can come to my house - but NOT IN YOUR CAR as parking is virtually impossible. We can then spend some time together before walking to the restaurant.

Ian

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

20+ so far, with power to add!

It's gonna be a great evening, I can't wait! Is the restaurant gonna be able to cope with all of us apoatates though?

• Dansk
    Dansk

Hi Linda:

Is the restaurant gonna be able to cope with all of us apoatates though?

Sure is! Claire and I went for a Take-away and to suss the place out (again!). I spoke to two waiters and told him what we were planning. I reckon we could get thirty in there and still have room! Claire and I held our 25th wedding anniversary there

Karl,

I sent you a pm.

Formatting is hopeless here when one tries to edit a mistake! Sheesh!!

Ian

• KW13
    KW13

ah thanks ian, sounds great! we'll see ya sometime around 4pm for a cuppa tea then

• Dansk
    Dansk

Anyone else for a around 4.00 p.m.?

Ian

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit