APOSTA CURRY!

by Dansk 805 Replies latest members meetups

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

OK,

bad news is I have a babysitter, so I wont be bringing my daughter (hope taking one off doesnt inconvenience you Dansk).

good news is that means I can stop up late and come down the pub.

• Dansk
    Dansk

DIRECTIONS for those coming by car:

Junction 17 M60:

Follow the sign for WHITEFIELD.

On the duel carriageway go straight for one mile, going through 5 sets of traffic lights (not counting any pelican crossings). The first 2 sets of traffic lights are close together (with McDonalds on the left).

3rd Set - Cookson's bicycle shop on left.

4th Set - NatWest Bank on right.

5th Set - Bear left onto Radcliffe New Road.

FORTS of INDIA restaurant is immediately on the left. There is limited parking directly behind the restaurant.

Road Parking - go 50 yards past the restaurant on Radcliffe New Road, past the bus stop. Park on the main road.

I shall probably be at the door of the restaurant to welcome you. Please be there before 6.30 p.m. Nearer the time I'll send you a pm with my address, telephone number and e-mail address, so that you can come to my house - but NOT IN YOUR CAR as parking is virtually impossible. We can then spend some time together before walking to the restaurant.

Ian

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Guys if you go onto the Travel Lodge website and search under Saver rooms you can get a room at the travel lodge at Birch Services close to Whitefield for £26.

I just booked a family room!

https://www.travelodge.co.uk

• Ironhead
    Ironhead

There may be a spare double room available at my house if I manage to persuade madam to go.

• Dansk
    Dansk

GREAT STUFF, KK!

Ironhead:

if I manage to persuade madam to go.

Ian

• Dansk
    Dansk

KK:

bad news is I have a babysitter, so I wont be bringing my daughter (hope taking one off doesnt inconvenience you Dansk).

good news is that means I can stop up late and come down the pub.

I'm not inconvenienced - but are you sure you don't want to bring your daughter?

Guys if you go onto the Travel Lodge website and search under Saver rooms you can get a room at the travel lodge at Birch Services close to Whitefield for £26.

I just booked a family room!

https://www.travelodge.co.uk

That's a GOOD offer! Anyone else staying there! It's just up the road from Whitefield. Ian
  • Sirona
    Sirona

Looking forward to it. I'm not bringing a man but one might be coming with me. lol

Sirona

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Youve got a stalker Sirona??

• Dansk
    Dansk

Hi Sirona,

That's great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll put you and a.n. other down as DEFINITES!

If you are in contact with Cordelia will you get her to confirm whether or not she and her boyfriend are coming. Thanks!

Ian

• Sirona
    Sirona
    Youve got a stalker Sirona??

Well I do consider myself stalkable. lol Sirona

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit