APOSTA CURRY!

by Dansk 805 Replies latest members meetups

• Sirona
    Sirona

Ian,

I know Cordelia is coming, and I think she is bringing her boyfriend. I'll check with her and let you know,

Sirona

x

• brutusmaximus
    brutusmaximus

Sorry Iain, I posted somewhere else about Mon/Tues

I would really like to come so I'll see what I can do, I may be able to come after footy

cheers

BM

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Got the priorities right there brutus!! Hope you can make it.

It's gonna be so good to meet so many of you all at once (a lot scary too but I'm sure I'll be fine once I'm there!)

• KW13
    KW13
    It's gonna be so good to meet so many of you all at once (a lot scary too but I'm sure I'll be fine once I'm there!)

dont worry! it'll be fun, we have some things in common and ya know, it'll be a nice evening

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Yeah, I know!! I think the good thing is that I've got a couple of months to get all the worry out of my system!

• Dansk
    Dansk

Hi again Brutus:

I would really like to come so I'll see what I can do, I may be able to come after footy

You will be REALLY, REALLY, REALLY welcome - and wifey/partner, too! Please let me know as soon as you can.

Regarding other trips to Manchester, let me know when you're next down and we'll arrange your coming round for a - though perhaps you'd prefer a

Emo: No need to be nervous and apprehensive. If you can get to my house before the curry starts we can spend some time together to break the ice. Claire is a very friendly person and I'm nice and cuddly! Hope you like dogs; mine will lick you to death!!

Can't wait to meet you all!!

Ian

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Okay I just booked the National Express on the 21st and back on the 22nd. KKitten said soemthing about the bus to Gloucester which got me thinking and now I have a return bus - okay 10 hours round trip on the bus not good, but seeing you guys again - will be very uplifting. It will probably be my first outing as a singleton!

KK - are you staying at the east bound services or the westbound? I can share taxi with you to the venue if okay?

Can someone tell me what will be the best way to get from Manchester bus station to Whitefield - not taxi unless very very cheap. I get in at 5pm.

• Dansk
    Dansk

Hi Crumpet,

First of all GREAT NEWS that you're coming!

I assume you'll be arriving at Chorlton Street Coach Station. Come out of Chorlton Street onto Portland Street then turn right and head towards the bus station which is on the left. On the right-hand side of the bus station is Piccadilly Gardens MetroLink (Tram) Station. Get your ticket to Whitefield from the ticket machine (so take some change with you) and get on the tram which says BURY on it. Get off at WHITEFIELD and follow the instructions I gave earlier in this thread.

I'll pm you now with my home address and telephone number.

Love,

Ian

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Thanks Ian - I think I have to go to go to Birch services first and drop my stuff off and get changed after my incredible journey! Is there a tram that will take me there? or a bus that will get me close enough?

• Dansk
    Dansk
    Is there a tram that will take me there? or a bus that will get me close enough?

I don't think there's a tram going there - and Claire isn't here to ask about the buses (she travels more than I) so I'll have to get back to you. Alternatively, you could bring your stuff here and go back to the Birch Services with KK after the pub and after you've been back here. What do you think?

Ian

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit