I've got $500 on Taylor Hicks to win American Idol ( 10 to 1 odds ) : )

by a Christian 153 Replies latest social entertainment

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

Legolas....trust me when I say, I live down south, and she is NOT faking!!! Last night Simon called her a minx and she thought he was calling her a coat...Paula had to explain what he meant....she really is that naive!

Swalker (I did think she did justice to the Patsy Cline song...very few people even try to copy her due to the difficulty. Even if you don't like country, she was great last night. I'm still voting for Chris!!! We need a rock comeback...)

• Legolas
    Legolas

Swalker did you see it last week when she was talking about her fake eyelashes and then started saying that it was like she had taranchulas on her eyes then, as IF we all really thought she did, she goes and comforts us by saying that she REALLY doesn't

• Ms. Whip
    Ms. Whip

lol this entertainment writer was almost right on. i agree with most of his observations. he was a little off on chris! (Kellie's make up was hilarious)

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa
    And what's up with the retarded way she claps? Go to clapping school be-otch!

LMAO!!!

I agree with that whole article. Right on the mark, except I think he was too hard on Mandisa.

• sf
    sf

Paul grates on my last nerve. Especially when Simon gives his HONEST opinion. All Paula does is coddle feelings. I swear, I want to slap her. And what was up with all her hooting last night? I know she is either on drugs or she's spiking her Coke.

Simon is dead on...she's total rubbish.

sKally

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

Legolas...I missed last weeks performances! Sorry I missed the spider bit! She just needs to grow up and get out of the backwoods...I know people around here that have never been to the beach or mountains. They live their entire lives seeing very little of the world...it's really sad! It's amazing to me that she can sing and remember the words! LOL!

Swalker

• wednesday
    wednesday

well finally, they sent that annoying little twit , kevin, home. Did you see the disbelief in his eyes," how can this be? I have so many power dialing for rme", I didn't know if I could deal with him another week.

Chris was wonderful, I liked what he did with "I walk the line" however, I love johnny cash and the original was good enough.

Taylor should have picked a better song. He's in this for the long haul, however, I expect to see him, Chris, Kelly , Katherine, or Mandrisa or Paris in the finals. You won't see both Paris and Mandrisa at the end, the audience will get behind one of them and let the other girl go. I suspect Paris will get the vote.

A christian, you were totally spot on with your predictions. Do you have insider info?

Next week, bottom 3,

bucky, lisa, ace.

think bucky could go, but it is a toss up.

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Yea! Annoying little chicken boy was sent packing! I'm not sure who I'd like to see go next. Perhaps Bucky or Ace, but there are a few others that should be cleared out too.

I'm hoping to see the final three be Mandeca, Chris, Paris.

Sherry

• TheListener
    TheListener

I don't know why but I really like Taylor Hicks. Maybe it's his crazy ass dancing moves.

Ace just doesn't seem that good to me. Remember how surprised he looked last week when he made the bottom three? Hehehe. I couldn't stop laughing. It's probably the first time he's not got everything he wants with his looks. Bastard!

Kelly Pickler is the new Jessica Simpson (remember chicken-of-the-sea?). Last night Simon called her ballsy. She says "he thinks I'm a ballsy; what is that?" I hope they vote her off soon.

Chris Daughtry is a good singer and knows his genre. But, singing the same type of song each week could backfire after a couple more performances. And now that the judges have praised him for sticking to his guns and never changing his style - he's stuck.

Mandisa is really good. Yes, she's overweight, but there are other soulful singers who aren't rail thin. She makes you feel like you've actually seen a performance. I figure she could easily be the opening act for more seasoned performers.

Final three: Chris, Taylor, Mandisa.

• wednesday
    wednesday

Well, tonight was just awful.

And I wish Chris had just slapped Ryan Seacrest in the face. He actaully said he(chris) worshipped Creed. Chris said "don't you think that is personal, I respect them". It was totally obnoxious of Ryan.

Chris was on fire tonight. Taylor had the best song, in our opinion. Katherine did well. Elliot sang good, but I much prefer the way Bo bice did that song.

Mandrisa should leave the church music at home. I'tm tired of her and jesus perfoming on stage. enough of it, and I hope the vote tells her so too.

Paris was sort of cute, but not that great.

Katherine has a great vioce but she does not stand out and to win she will have to.

Bucky was horrible-I could barely understand the words to his song.

Lisa ruined Kelly .Clarkson's song. it was really pitchy in places and at times she just was screaming.

Ace was terrible, his hair looked terrible, and he was actually showing off a scar on his chest, and his song choice was bad, he deserves to be in the bottom 3.

Kellie is cute and sings great,, but picked a stupid song that did not show off her voice. oh well, she is cute , she is not going to leave anytime soon.

To leave this week

lisa most likely, she ruined Kelly clarkson's song

Bucky-i could not understand his words most to the time (even paula mentioned his "diction"

ace, pitiful just pitiful

it really was a terrible night, bad song choice on most peoples part and bad singing. Simon was spot on tonight on all of them, except Taylor, his song was excellent, and he sang it great.

HOT tonight ,chris, taylor, elliot

NOT BAD tonight , kellie, katherine,

DUDS tonight,ace, lisa bucky,

OK tonight-mandrisa (next week leave jesus at home or risk getting voted off, tired of the churchy attitude)

Paris, cute but not finding right songs.

that's my review

weds just thought of mandrisa new theme song, from an old country singer, Tom T Hall, called "me and jesus got our own thing going " lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit