I've got $500 on Taylor Hicks to win American Idol ( 10 to 1 odds ) : )

by a Christian 153 Replies latest social entertainment

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

Tonight was terrible all the way around!

Swalker

• toreador
    toreador

I agree! Its either Bucky or Lisa will be going home.

• Oroborus21
    Oroborus21

Simon needs to expand his vocabulary beyong "karaoke performance" and "bad cabaret." He is getting tedious, though still the most entertaining on the show.

Go Kelly and Katherine. Looks should count for 3/4 of the competition if we are talking about real Pop Stars anyway. A pop star doesn't need to be able to sing (they fix it all in the studio anyway), they just need to turn us on.

-Eduardo

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Tonight was bad; no one wonderful performance. Even Simon was less annoying than usual. Badly produced show...Ace is still eye candy!

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

all in all I wish I had missed tonight's show.

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

Taylor was FANTASTIC. You can listen to the song again at: www.graycharles.com Take a listen to "Trouble" It is even better the second time you listen! And the third and the fourth....

The only thing wrong with that song is that it was over too soon!

This guy is too good for the show.

He made me swoon when he sang tonight.

Who cares about stupid American Idol. Taylor is amazing and I can't wait to buy ANOTHER cd from him. I could listen to him all day.

Listen to the mp3 people!

• wednesday
    wednesday

well it was scary there for a few minutes, thinking katherine might go home,but no it is lisa. And she has conducted herself with great poise and maturity far beyond her years(16). What a sweet girl. Katherine must pep it up to avoid this happening again.

I can't believe that goofy Bucky got to stay, and Ace, he is just a joke now. His hair last night loked like it was glued in place and it looked like he had a hairnet on it. While singing he had his shirt open to expose a scar. It was creepy.. he's going to have to do a lot better. He may have it in him but we are going to have to see something more than what he has showed us thus far.

next week is country week, so kellie and Bucky ought to shine.

I'm hoping for Chris or Taylor. But Chris has to widen out his song selection or he'll be leaving too.

I just can't stop watchng this show.

weds

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

The worst sing better than me. I'm in awe of the show. I'd give my right nut to be Katherine, or to hear her sing. Same with Paris, and Mandissa, and Pickler. They guys are great too. I never vote as I can't choose. They are all just great, in their own way.

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

I couldn't bring myself to watch the results show tonight...still getting over last night's bad show!

• lilybird
    lilybird

I was hoping that Bucky or Ace would go tonite.. I was happy when Kathryn didn't get the boot.. I think she should stay a while. I liked Lisa and was sorry to see her go so soon..I thought the only one that sang really well last nite was Taylor Hicks..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit