I've got $500 on Taylor Hicks to win American Idol ( 10 to 1 odds ) : )

by a Christian 153 Replies latest social entertainment

• a Christian
    a Christian

I've got $500.00 on Taylor Hicks to win American Idol. At 10 to one odds ( Pinnacle Sports ) ! Normally I'm not a gambling man. But I think that's as good as $5000.00 in the bank. What do you think? http://www6.pinnaclesports.com/guestcontestLines.asp?redirected=yes&ContestType=American%20Idol

• Kaput
    Kaput

I think Ace is gonna take it.

• CountryGuy
    CountryGuy

I like Taylor, but I don't think he's going to be the next American Idol. I love his voice, but I get uncomfortable watching him sing because he jerks and gyrates so much.

My top five are:

1. Chris Daughtry
    2. Mandisa
    3. Ace Young
    4. Kelly Pickler
    5. Taylor Hicks

CountryGuy

• a Christian
    a Christian

Ace? No way! Check out the discussion boards at the official American Idol web site.

http://myidol.idolonfox.com/boards/

Each contestant has their own board. For Idol watchers to discuss their favorite contestant.

There are 24,000 posts on Ace's board. There are 92,000 on Taylor's board. Nobody else is even close.

I tell you. Get in while the getting is good on these 10 to 1 odds.

• Kaput
    Kaput

I think about 80,000 of those on Taylor's are out of sympathy. They think he's got some kind of medical condition.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I think you would be wise to consider your money already lost.

Don't spend your anticipated winnings yet!

• a Christian
    a Christian

Kaput,

You wrote: They think he's got some kind of medical condition.

He's got the moves of Ray Charles! And his "soul" which are now going to get him most of the votes that would have gone to Gideon now that he is gone. And many of the votes that would have gone to some of the black gals once they are gone.

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

I Love Taylor!!!!!!

But I think Chris Daughtry (who Iove too) or Mandisa (who also is awsome) will win and Taylor will be like third place.

But Taylor is my favorite. He is the only reason I watch this show. Did you know his harder to find cd is selling for over $200 on ebay? Even if he doesn't win, there are pleanty of us out there who are going to buy his CDs and go to see him in concert. He already has won.

• sf
    sf

My theory is that the last two standing next to Ryan Seacrest on the fateful night will be Mandisa and Chris.

And between those two, the odds will be split down the middle.

I simply cannot stand to watch or listen to the Hicks guy. He just doesn't seen genuine, at all. I was sad and very surprised that Gideon was voted off. And yes, I DO vote every week.

sKally

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

Listen to Taylor's music here:

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit