I've got $500 on Taylor Hicks to win American Idol ( 10 to 1 odds ) : )

by a Christian 153 Replies latest social entertainment

• Legolas
    Legolas

(((( I repeat))))

People get that STUPID blonde OFF the stage!

• Beachbender
    Beachbender

I totally agree, I think last night`s show was really boring!!!! Can`t wait to see who`s going tonight though!

If they whimp out and start judging by looks it will be Kelly or Ace.

If they go by tallent Chris is the next idol. Longer cheers and the most "real" performance every week.

• kid-A
    kid-A

Judging by last nights performance, I think the bald guy is the only 'original' performer in the creative sense. His take on "walk the line" was really quite amazing. He seems to be the only

performer not doing a "karaoke" routine. Taylor hicks was awful last night, his voice was off and he just bounced around like some weird old man in a polyester suit getting drunk at a high school reunion.

Mandisa is very talented, but I just dont think she has the "wow" factor and her weight will be an issue. My prediction for tonight....Bucky will be booted off for sure. The bald guy is now the one to beat.

• kid-A
    kid-A

Kid-A that was hilarious!!! I'm watching right now and I think Barry Manilow is so good at coaching. LOL, Sandy, found another one! ha ha! The Eagle Muppet!!! alt

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa
    Judging by last nights performance, I think the bald guy is the only 'original' performer in the creative sense. His take on "walk the line" was really quite amazing. He seems to be the only performer not doing a "karaoke" routine

It wasn't original. He copied another band's cover of the song (Live) just like he did with the Chili Peppers cover of Stevie Wonder.

• sf
    sf

If you thought ManDiva's performance compared to kareoke last night, you must have been watching someone else.

And why would her weight be an issue when it surely wasn't the case for Rueben?

Nice try!

I say it's going to be between she and Chris.

And I agree, BuckTooth is a goner.

sKally

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

Will someone please please get rid of

CHICKEN LITTLE!!!!

• Ms. Whip
    Ms. Whip

my first choice from her first audition was miss katherine mcphee. she is drop dead gorgeous. she could pose for playboy in a heartbeat. her singing is flawless. it seems being perfect comes easy for her...she doesn't have to try hard. that's her downfall. she doesn't have any flaws. without flaws there doesn't seem to be character...without character we lose interest. except when she's on screen of course lol.

america likes to vote for the underdog. so we keep bucky & kevin. for a little while.

but, in the end...we want to look cool.

I thought Taylor was very strong and would sweep it. Taylor slipped last night.

Chris has been consistent. I think he has taken over the competition.

america is tired of wimpy idols. we got soul & we are ready to rock.

my prediction. chris & taylor...top two.

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

we got soul & we are ready to rock.

Rock on!!!!

Swalker

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit