I've got $500 on Taylor Hicks to win American Idol ( 10 to 1 odds ) : )

by a Christian 153 Replies latest social entertainment

• a Christian
    a Christian

Lily,

You wrote: I thought the only one that sang really well last nite was Taylor Hicks..

Agreed! Of course. I can't imagine how Taylor could lose this thing. Get hit by a truck before the the finals maybe. Other than that he has it wrapped up. "DialIdol" http://dialidol.com/asp/predictions/Predictions.asp measures the busy signal frequency of each contestant's phone line every week. Taylor's line is always the busiest. Kelly is usually a weak second and Chris a distant third. As contestants are voted off Taylor will pick up more of their supporters than Chris, making Taylor stronger every week. Mike

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

I can't believe no one is posting about tonight's show!!!!

Chris # 1

Kelly # 2

Bucky, Paris tie # 3

Who's going home???

Swalker

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

You know last week I actually kind of liked Taylor's song. This week he TANKED. Awful. I thought Chris did very well for being forced to sing country (barf). Not really sure who I'd send home, probably Bucky. Lil airhead blondy actually did well too.

Sherry

• Legolas
    Legolas

I HATE country music...So I only seen Chris and Taylor.

• TheListener
    TheListener

I think Taylor is great but his country song was his worst performance yet. He still won't go home though.

Bucky was in his element and even though I don't like him he did well.

Pickler irritates me. Who gets to pin her microphone on?

Chris did well with the country thing too.

I don't love country music but I can't imagine missing the show because of that. I hated the barry manilow week too but I was dying ot see how versatile each contestant was.

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

Country Roads? Oh well, I forgive ya, Taylor.

Cut and paste to listen to the real Taylor: www.myspace.com/taylorwins

• lilybird
    lilybird

I was disappointed with Taylor's performance.. He didn't do well..but I still like him the best.. The best performance I thought was Chris.. He does have a great voice and could probably have a great music career...I hope Kathryn won't be in the bottom 2 again..

• happyout
    happyout

I have watched this show religiously since the very first one, but this season STINKS! There is no stand out, always dependable performer, and the song choices could not be worse.

I read a book while I'm watching, otherwise I would be bored to tears.

Katherine has a nice voice, but she's so smarmy I can't stand watching her. Mandisa and Chris have wonderful voices, but can be boring, and don't really have the "look".

I can't wait for this season to be over.

Happyout

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

I was with you on taylor, till last night!!!!!!! He stunk big time!

• CountryGuy
    CountryGuy
    I was with you on taylor, till last night!!!!!!! He stunk big time!

Ditto. I thought Kellie and Chris did well. But, I also think that Katherine did a good job, too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit