To scholar: re: child abuse

by Lady Lee 144 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Perhaps he should change his screen name to Renfield.

They are like clapped out groupies at a Tom Jones concert frantically looking for a pair of clean panties to throw on stage

The visual alone is priceless.

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Damn Hillary,

Well, analysing Scholar is probably about as useful as analysing Scholar's pet carpet-lice, but I will continue in my assessment of him in the hope that by some sort of emotional catharsis I can hold on to my dinner.

I miss your colorful style.

Steve

• stillconcerned
    stillconcerned

H-Step-

Your wit is rapier sharp...

kimberlee d.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

BTTT - NO WAY IS SCHOLAR GETTING OUT OF THIS IMMORAL STANCE OF HIS

• TooOpinionated
    TooOpinionated

bttt-I want to keep this at the top for as long as possible for all lurkers. This is a must-read for all sitting on the fence.

Thank you scholar-this is priceless. This will do more for apostates than all the anti-witnessing I have done myself. In fact, it has given me invaluable insight, but not, I'm sure, in the way it was intended. You just verbalized all the evil arrogance that I encountered at the Kingdom Hall on this particular subject, but couldn't make "worldly ones" visualize, as it is just too incredible.

• stillconcerned
    stillconcerned

yea... what HE said...

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Well this thread has been enlightening for many I'm sure.

Scholar. As hard as you try you will never convince one of the victims/survivors that the WTS really cares for the needs of little children. There is no love in "Wait on Jehovah" There certainly is no love or comapssion in being forced to confront your abuser in front of 3 adult men with no other witnesses or support people and have to tell eveything that was done to you and then have to listen to the abuser deny it all and at the end of it all have the elders tell you they can't do anything and so go home with the abuser and pray.

Thank you for shedding such a clear light on the WTS' policy and how this works.

Scholar. I am truly sorry this happened in your family. My heart aches for that person whose needs were so badly ignored. I hope that they notify the police and seek real counseling.

• bem
    bem
    Thank you scholar-this is priceless. This will do more for apostates than all the anti-witnessing I have done myself. In fact, it has given me invaluable insight, but not, I'm sure, in the way it was intended. You just verbalized all the evil arrogance that I encountered at the Kingdom Hall...

I had the same thoughts myself, so maybe as horrified as we are at the indiffrent,ignorance being shown by scholar maybe someone will read this thread and gain the freedom needed from the wts.

• AlanF
    AlanF

"Morally repusilve". Yes, that perfectly describes my reaction to the various comments of "scholar pretendus" and to the Watchtower Society's clearly stated policy with regard to child molestion -- which amounts to ignoring the problem.

JWs, for the most part -- in particular those who subscribe to the Watchtower Society's dictum "the Society right or wrong" -- have no problem giving lip service to the Society when it claims that it stands on some moral high ground. But when faced with specifics, such as the fact that former GB member Leo Greenlees was a homosexual child molester, most JWs merely bury the physical objects that contain their organs supposedly dedicated to thinking.

AlanF

• avishai
    avishai
    "Morally repusilve".

Yep.

Willfully ignorant also comes to mind. I have no problem with someone is ignorant. Ignorance is the beginning state of learning. But scholar makes a habit of shoving his own head up his butt intentionally, refusing to process truth, instead CHOOSING with that great brain of his to believe lies.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit