To scholar: re: child abuse

by Lady Lee 144 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• stillconcerned
    stillconcerned

..but of course.

• ric
    ric

Dear Lee

One thing, you have to remember that the JW is the perfect hiding place for crimes against man. They only answer to "god".They are above the police and court system.They have pioneers,people who do not want to work in the real world, just want to knock all day and live off others, you have circ overseers, people who are given a new car every year to drive around from state to state and never pay for a thing, staying with people from the congregations for free then given cash to move on, then you have the people like elders and min servents who realy answer to no one but "god". When something happens, the shuffle game begins, the elders are told, the meeting of elders and investigation of how much was said and who knows about it. If it can stay inhouse, then it is squelched, if it gets out then the dammage control begins

If your a bad person looking for a place to hide, You can just say I had a weekness or i need help, it is forgiven because you asked for help. The very first question is" does any one else know about this." In most cases it is the victum who pays for the crime in the Kindom Hall because the" bad person needed help and is getting it, " But you the good person should forgive and is not so your wrong. Its a terrible cycle.

My mother and older brother are in this cult so i know first hand, i left 10 years ago and they still have nothing to do with me/ I am a Fire fighter and evey once in a while i have to respond to the Kingom Hall for a medical. I still get the Piss shivers just being there. its like a cult meeting, everone gets so quiet when strangers are in the hall. very strange.....Best of luck.

• Legolas
    Legolas

Welcome to the board Ric!

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Ric

Welcome to the forum

One thing, you have to remember that the JW is the perfect hiding place for crimes against man. They only answer to "god".They are above the police and court system.

I agree. That is the biggest problem regarding this issue and so many more. They really do believe they are above the laws.

If it can stay inhouse, then it is squelched, if it gets out then the dammage control begins

A strong "hide the body" mentality regarding this or any other issue. Their desire to maintain a "clean" reputation serves only the organization and does nothing for the victims.

I am a Fire fighter and evey once in a while i have to respond to the Kingom Hall for a medical.
    That would freak me out too
  • stillconcerned
    stillconcerned

Welcome to the board, Ric!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit