Since you left Jehovahs................................

by defd 119 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Oh boy, I'm finally classed with my heroine, Granny Mouthy! Better than with a boy who fails to respect his elders, their words of wisdom, and the lessons they have to teach.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

No better company Brenda no better company

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Tx Mrs.Jones! It's funny how JW men can't abide strong women, no matter the age or wisdom.

• JH
    JH

You should all go eat crab together and make up

• Soledad
    Soledad
    That is exactly why you only live for TODAY.You have no vision beyond TODAY

I have a perfect vision of a future FREE FROM CRACKPOT RELIGIOUS CULTS LIKE THE ONE YOU'RE INVOLVED WITH.

You've been had dfed. Wake up.

• kid-A
    kid-A

Whoo-hoooo!! Another JWD "Smack-Down" !!!

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier
    RUDE BITTER OBNOXIOUS

A taste of one's own bitter medicine.

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Well, defd,

Sounds to me like someone hit a little close to home...made you do some thinking... So, instead of digging deeper, or questioning your own viewpoint you insult 2 women whose wisdom and compassion are far greater than your own. hardly a mature response. I have had the priviledge of meeting Mouthy in person. She is a lovely lady...and doesn't deserve your ill treatment of her.

The fact is that your organization cannot give you salvation or the paradise you hope for. Most people here have realized that. It wasn't an easy conclusion to face...but it has caused most to search for answers beyond what the watchtower offers. We don't all agree about what all the answers are...we just know the watchtower is not what it claims to be and is short on honest answers. We are all in different places in our journeys... From the sound of things, you have begun a journey too...but it scares you...and you lash out when your armour is dented...

Coffee

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

defd,

Hypotheticly, how would you feel if suddenly you thought, oh shit, they're wrong, this is all there is to life?

steve

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

Leaving the beliefs of Jehovah, a god of Lillputian proportion, was a major step in coming to realize That, which truly has no beginning or end; That in which we actually live, move and have our being.

Having left an organization filled with fear of punishment and greed for future reward (two things extremely conducive to mental illness), has allowed awarness to more easily be attentive to the present-moment and the intimate presence of the Divine.

Leaving Jehovah's organization was like turning away from the shadows on the wall of the cave, getting up, and walking out into the beauty and freshness of daylight.

alt

j

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit