Since you left Jehovahs................................

by defd 119 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• defd
  • Soledad
    Soledad
    What hope do yall entertain for the future....the everlasting future? Do you still believe, want to be on a paradise earth or what?

I live for TODAY only. What can I do to make TODAY count? How can I help my neighbor TODAY?

The future is simply uncertain; humanity will continue on as it has always done.

I highly recommend a book for you defd: A Woman in Berlin, author Anonymous.

You read that book and tell me what hope did Germans entertain when the Russians rolled into their city in 1945?

The ones that survived dealt only with the task at hand: to survive

You do what you have to do to survive, live your best life TODAY.

It is so clear in the bible.
    The bible is a storybook full of fantasies and tall tales. I don't rely on it at all. It doesn't even make good toilet paper.
  • poppers
    poppers

defd,

Your compassion, understanding, and sensitivity are overwhelming.

• defd
    defd

The bible is a storybook full of fantasies and tall tales. I don't rely on it at all. It doesn't even make good toilet paper.

That is exactly why you only live for TODAY.You have no vision beyond TODAY. Thats sad

• daystar
    daystar
    That is exactly why you only live for TODAY.You have no vision beyond TODAY. Thats sad

What is sad about treating each day as a thing to be cherished?

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

I hate quoting the NWT, espcially due to the error in this particular case with the inserted name, however just for Derrick:

Jam 4:13-15 Come, now, YOU who say: "Today or tomorrow we will journey to this city and will spend a year there, and we will engage in business and make profits," whereas YOU do not know what YOUR life will be tomorrow. For YOU are a mist appearing for a little while and then disappearing. Instead, YOU ought to say: "If Jehovah wills, we shall live and also do this or that." But now YOU take pride in YOUR self-assuming brags. All such taking of pride is wicked.

;

Personally, I find it even sadder to base my life on a book of fairy tales, and to dream of what might be based on such book of fairy tales, when we have reality right here to deal with. And even sadder yet is subordination of your judgment to a corporate cult scam like the Watchtower, that extricates all that is good or happy about the lives of those it controls, and turns them into robotic slaves to exploit for its own financial gain.

While you cry for others, Defd, I'll cry for you.

• defd
    defd

dont cry for me argentina...........................I have a hope, no I have an assurance of a better tomarrow. A better life. A wonderful EVERLASTING life. Dont cry for me.

• poppers
    poppers

defd said,

"That is exactly why you only live for TODAY.You have no vision beyond TODAY. Thats sad"

I would say that living for today is wiser than living for some imagined future time. Wiser still is seeing/realizing that all there ever is is what lies between all ideas of the past and all ideas of the future. Right now, this present moment, is all you've got and all you'll ever have. In the realization of this life takes care of itself.

• mouthy
    mouthy

No I dont cry for you DF Your lost in a false premise ...your a follower of MEN!!! But I guess I might start praying for you, But you sound like you are trying to make a name foryourselves. I think I will write the Elders in Bethewrl to come read your posts.... Counting time for it also Shame on you . Remember the Scriptures say "It is not being done in a corner HE sees all." if your Organisation says NOT to talk with Apostates ( & you believe THEY are Gods Messengers) He will see you ....Making fun of people heart aches. loss of families, folks killing themselves Break up of marriages, I could go on but you would NOT beelieve. Your under mind control. Been there done that !!!!Peace

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit