Since you left Jehovahs................................

by defd 119 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• defd
    defd

Mouthy

You of all people should be jumping at joy for the prospect of Paradise. After all the OLD will grow young! Not more sickness. Human perfection...(you could throw away the dentures)

Defd,

What flavor of Kool Aid do you prefer?

• daystar
    daystar

defd, play nice.

• defd
    defd

I prefer Ice water with a wedge of lemon.

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier
    Mouthy

You of all people should be jumping at joy for the prospect of Paradise. After all the OLD will grow young! Not more sickness. Human perfection...(you could throw away the dentures)

That was rude and totally uncalled for DefD!

• defd
    defd

Brenda GET OFF IT. LOOK at HER post to me FIRST. Things were going preety good till she stuck her rude two cents in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I do not want to hear it

• xjwms
    xjwms

Its true what I heard once, ... a long time ago, ... in a land far, far, .. away.

What I so loved so much, is only hate, hate hate, now.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

alt

The Watchtower Cult IS Jonestown without the Kool-Aid!

Will you prove your loyality to "father"?

alt

alt

alt

alt

alt

Only prisons have 'watchtowers'

Notice:all Jehovah's Witnesses who have died are all still dead

• mouthy
    mouthy

Its all right brenda I dont mind his rudeness ----I went from door to door for 25 years --Got more insults than that.... He has been trained to try to hurt those that dont follow his belief. But thanks for coming to this old ladies defense That is LOVE---(((HUGS

• defd
    defd

oh man here we go I think im getting sick. I am done with this thread thanks for ruining it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit